Game Lag

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Criticalism
Game Lag

Post by Criticalism » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:38 pm

I dont know if the issue is the Graphics of the game or the new intro system or i dont know how to describe it but the best to describe it is the game so lag than Past Patch or is there a new website for the Game? that can run smoothly ?
It is just me or :<

~Im using Chrome latest patch
do i need to switch to mozilla?
Image Cɾιƚιƈαʅყʂɱ
Image C̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶i̶s̶m̶
Dιʂɠɾαƈҽ
Image ~Nyaa ♥

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Game Lag

Post by Robby » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Just to be sure, are you referring to the entire performance of the game lagging, or things like enemies and such teleporting and taking a while for damage to register?

If you are referring to the first one I mentioned, are you playing on the lowest quality setting?

K

Post by K » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:12 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:53 pm
Just to be sure, are you referring to the entire performance of the game lagging, or things like enemies and such teleporting and taking a while for damage to register?

If you are referring to the first one I mentioned, are you playing on the lowest quality setting?
I have gun with upgraded electric rune and when i hit the monster the game was laggy
Image Tysm Crit

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:39 pm

What quality settings are you playing on?

K

Post by K » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:40 pm

Robby wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:39 pm
What quality settings are you playing on?
very low
Image Tysm Crit

Criticalism

Post by Criticalism » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:07 am

Robby wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Oaf the chrome was the issue after i switched to Opera Gx Gaming browser the game go smooth as hek dont know the issue on chrome and i was playing very low on chrome still the Game's Perfomance so lag like ur using a very low end graphics card.
Image Cɾιƚιƈαʅყʂɱ
Dιʂɠɾαƈҽ
Image ~Nyaa ♥

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:51 pm

Thanks for the feedback! Interesting.. I've never heard of that browser, looks neat though. I'm not quite sure why it's behaving different on Chrome, but that is good news. Just curious, what's the highest quality setting you can play on in the new browser without it lagging much?

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:02 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:51 pm
Thanks for the feedback! Interesting.. I've never heard of that browser, looks neat though. I'm not quite sure why it's behaving different on Chrome, but that is good news. Just curious, what's the highest quality setting you can play on in the new browser without it lagging much?
I quite frequently experience damage to enemies taking a while to register, as well as the enemies position being out of sync, as in when it dies the coin/item drops in a totally different spot than where the enemy was when it died. (i also play on chrome and microsoft edge (happens on both) and very low settings if that is important at all)

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:17 pm

Ah ok, that would be a separate issue related to lag between your computer and the server, the server running slow, or things being out of sync due to another player in the area (something I could try to improve, but is tricky). If you continue to experience it, or if it only happens in isolated cases, just let me know.

Criticalism

Post by Criticalism » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:25 am

Robby wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:51 pm
Im using very high in Gx opera Gaming Browser without having any issue.
Image Cɾιƚιƈαʅყʂɱ
Dιʂɠɾαƈҽ
Image ~Nyaa ♥