Bench Bug

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
yasvsV

Bench Bug

Post by yasvsV » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:42 am

As you can see from the ss, my alt and I are sitting on top of each other on both screens. This is not only a visual glitch in that when one of us presses 'v' to leave the bench, they are launched into the air and out of the map.

This bug is fairly easy to initiate, but it only works when another player appears to be sitting on the second bench, when on their screen, they are sitting on the first bench. First, one player has to walk into the room first and sit down on the first bench. Then, the other player comes ino the room and sits on the first bench (which appears to be empty at the moment). As soon as the other player sits down, both players appear to be overlapping eachother on the first bench.
Attachments
Bench Bug 2.png
Bench Bug 2.png (16 KiB) Viewed 311 times
Bench Bug.png
Bench Bug.png (11.48 KiB) Viewed 311 times
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Bench Bug

Post by Robby » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Thanks for the report. Which area did this happen in for you? Do you notice if its only possible in that specific area?

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:30 am

Robby wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:56 pm
Thanks for the report. Which area did this happen in for you? Do you notice if its only possible in that specific area?
This happened to me in the Farmer's Market, I'm not entirely sure of this happens in other areas though...

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:23 pm

yasvsV wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:30 am
Robby wrote:
This happened to me in the Farmer's Market, I'm not entirely sure of this happens in other areas though...
i've already made a post about this. it can happen with any bench

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:24 pm

Robby wrote:
You can glitch benches in any area (well not only benches, but any sitting place) by having 2 players spam v while next to a chair. It will think both of them are sitting, but neither of them are actually sitting, so it glitches the bench and the players.

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:48 am

Swagybob wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:24 pm
You can glitch benches in any area (well not only benches, but any sitting place) by having 2 players spam v while next to a chair. It will think both of them are sitting, but neither of them are actually sitting, so it glitches the bench and the players.
Oh, I've seen that happen as well, but I was talking about the players being flung when leaving the bench.

K

Post by K » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:30 am

Image Tysm Crit