Tiny Errors 2

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
troopas

Re: Tiny Errors 2

Post by troopas » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:53 pm

Robby wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:38 pm
Ok some notes here:

FIXED
#6 I've got this fixed for when the next patch is released.
#23 Will be fixed in next patch as well.

NO FIX
#16 This is ok that knight helmet doesn't fit. It just how the scrolling works.
#7 This one might just have to remain like this for a while. I'm not really sure what's up with this and it will probably take to much time to be worth it for such a small thing.

QUESTIONS
#9 I'm not exactly sure what you mean on this one about the breathing animation.
#21 Not sure what you mean exactly here either. What chat is opened? Are you using the keyboard shortcuts for changing tabs, or just clicking them?
#22 What loading screen are you referring to being daytime? Not sure what mean here.
For number 9 the icon of the player heads looks like it's mid breathing animation which looked odd to me so I put it there.

So if you had the elia tab open then press CTRL + T and open new tab click back onto the elia tab and chat will be opened. This was a bug from november 6th but it looks like it was fixed so i'll remove it.

When the second loading screen shows the loading assets the game will always show it to be around 12 pm. This might not be a bug and just the game loading the current in game time but it might be something that could be fixed.
Screenshots: Image Image Note that it gets more obvious once the game is night time.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:40 pm

Ah ok I see what you mean. I'll go ahead and lower the player's head and fix that "pop-in" effect of the lighting on the main menu. So those 2 will be fixed in the next patch, which may likely be tomorrow, but we'll see.

troopas

Post by troopas » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:23 pm

bump!
only 6 more bugs !!
THE FINAL STRETCH!
Unless I find more bugs.