Robby put restrictions on any area on map

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
noobking21
Robby put restrictions on any area on map

Post by noobking21 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:10 am

So no one gonna shortcut level suffer what i done before i didnt shortcut farm in my entire life. Now so many low lvl using poison to kill diamondheadback not using pure damaged very unfair sir robby do something to it.
Thank You for playing Eliatopia have good days.

SUN-MOON

Re: Robby put restrictions on any area on map

Post by SUN-MOON » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:53 pm

DUDE STOP WITH THE RESTRICTIONS ITS A BAD IDEA everyone is going to leave the game ... No new players... Power lvls can't lvl up because they are stuck with nubs killing squishers
An alt

noobking21

Post by noobking21 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:56 am

Ow dont understand what am pointing in beginners level we kill squisher. After that we kill monster that can kill by own pure damaged if you keep using poison in monster it's not funny to farm that's short cut kill haha. More than thing do you get experience get annoyed by low level saying cursed word do you? If not is funny with you you don't understand what is really happening nowadays haha.

pit_spectator

Post by pit_spectator » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:13 am

noobking21 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:56 am
Ow dont understand what am pointing in beginners level we kill squisher. After that we kill monster that can kill by own pure damaged if you keep using poison in monster it's not funny to farm that's short cut kill haha. More than thing do you get experience get annoyed by low level saying cursed word do you? If not is funny with you you don't understand what is really happening nowadays haha.
Me took 8 months to get level 100 then someone reach level 100 in just 3 weeks fr. Unfair

noobking21

Post by noobking21 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:19 am

They used shortcut method, is more fun to play than arguing with nonsense. Haha sheesh

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:11 am

pit_spectator wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:13 am
noobking21 wrote:
Me took 8 months to get level 100 then someone reach level 100 in just 3 weeks fr. Unfair
Wow that short.. grinding bores me so it takes me about 8 months to go up 10lvls
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓

noobking21

Post by noobking21 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:05 am

SuperHelpfulDude wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:11 am
pit_spectator wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:13 am
noobking21 wrote:
Wow that short.. grinding bores me so it takes me about 8 months to go up 10lvls
Wow someone using pellet p5 whip p5 while me and other used pure damaged based on what level can do. Imagine you don't have time always arguing in players that's not a fun that's cruel. That's how hate been created due some of common sense.