GUILD BUG

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
-ZERO-
GUILD BUG

Post by -ZERO- » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:58 am

Good day, Robby

My alt IGN: [Z][E][R][O] and IGN: +ZERO+ are bugged. (the leader of my guild, [V][O][D] ). They're in the guild member list as leaders but it's not showing any function that they are. Like there's no guild in the character info as well as when you look at them in thefriend list. Please fix it, I already sent an email but it seems like it's being covered by other player's reports.

Thank you,

-ZERO-/GrimmyReapy

Katwastaken

Re: GUILD BUG

Post by Katwastaken » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:44 pm

-ZERO- wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:58 am
Good day, Robby

My alt IGN: [Z][E][R][O] and IGN: +ZERO+ are bugged. (the leader of my guild, [V][O][D] ). They're in the guild member list as leaders but it's not showing any function that they are. Like there's no guild in the character info as well as when you look at them in thefriend list. Please fix it, I already sent an email but it seems like it's being covered by other player's reports.

Thank you,

-ZERO-/GrimmyReapy

I think fake you (_-ZERO-_ ) kick both of yur alts fr
I simp White Lily

-ZERO-

Re: GUILD BUG

Post by -ZERO- » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:26 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:44 pm
-ZERO- wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:58 am
Good day, Robby

Thank you,

-ZERO-/GrimmyReapy

I think fake you (_-ZERO-_ ) kick both of yur alts fr

Oh, my alts are still in the guild like what I said, it's just not showing the functions it's supposed to have. But yeah, I also think that they're bugging because of that fake ZERO u mentioned.