Playing on phone bugs you can’t see friends named or see chat or open bank

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Xx_LEGEND_xX
Playing on phone bugs you can’t see friends named or see chat or open bank

Post by Xx_LEGEND_xX » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:35 am

Hey Robby on mobile you can’t see chat or see player names on friends list cause it’s just blanks and you can’t open bank it just says option 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and you can’t see koth pots or any Chat messages and you can’t see who they were from pless fix and I can’t sell says same thing as bank and can’t sell stuff in vendor or see them please fix :cry: :cry: :cry:

johnearnh

Re: Playing on phone bugs you can’t see friends named or see chat or open bank

Post by johnearnh » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:08 pm

agreeed i playing on mobile i cant open vendor or bank nither can i sell everything that i try opening says option 1 2 3 4 5 6 and for the messages bug on mobile the messages are blank and you cant see frineds list or see game chat everything is just white and blanke RIP mobile verson of eliatopia. :cry: :evil: :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :x :x :x

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:58 pm

johnearnh wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:08 pm
agreeed i playing on mobile i cant open vendor or bank nither can i sell everything that i try opening says option 1 2 3 4 5 6 and for the messages bug on mobile the messages are blank and you cant see frineds list or see game chat everything is just white and blanke RIP mobile verson of eliatopia. :cry: :evil: :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :x :x :x
Bro update the game 💀💀💀
I simp White Lily

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:13 pm

I need more info such as screenshots, etc. Are you playing on Android or IOS? Please make sure your game is up to date through the app store as well.