Bug abusers Aishann and Gexela

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
DeathGun
Bug abusers Aishann and Gexela

Post by DeathGun » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:20 pm

Robby, they were both using a bug that is when you exit the game and reconnect, you don't appear at the beginning of the area, but where you left it, and those two were doing that, earning 50m per day, and that would be a lot of injustice for other players who farm hard. while those two just spend connecting and disconnecting :D :D :D :D :D :?
E

TheWood

Re: Bug abusers Aishann and Gexela

Post by TheWood » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:16 pm

For real, how can players money now go up by a couple billion a day, what did I miss lol

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:57 pm

Could you explain more about the bug they are abusing?

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:42 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:57 pm
I'm assuming he's talking about KOTH. So these players log off, and when they log on they spawn in the same location as before, instead of the designed spawn point. Also when nobody is in the area, the area gets reset along with the jackpot.

gexela

Post by gexela » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:16 pm

So basically we're using the game Eliapedia>Story.
It logs u off and will respawn you in the same location after reading the flashback story. and no we are not the ones who discovered it. A lot of players use this method to avoid getting killed etc' which is very annoying. I don't really think this is kind illegal since Sir Rob just said resetting koth is not necessarily forbidden and if so please fix it :|

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:07 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:57 pm
He's talking about the KOTH jackpot reset bug, it is where they keep relogging, or emptying and then re-entering the area multiple times to reset the jackpot until it gives a higher pot. So instead of finishing each 10 minutes match that has 5 digits jackpot, they just reset the area to reset the jackpot until it gives 7-8 digits jackpots.

DeathGun

Post by DeathGun » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:30 pm

gexela wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:16 pm
It logs u off and will respawn you in the same location after reading the flashback story. and no we are not the ones who discovered it. A lot of players use this method to avoid getting killed etc' which is very annoying. I don't really think this is kind illegal since Sir Rob just said resetting koth is not necessarily forbidden and if so please fix it :|
Don't be the person trying to defend yourself, you and Aishann won a total of more than 500m.
E

HEROBRINE91

Post by HEROBRINE91 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:12 pm

gexela wrote:
That's true that doing the area reset INTENTIONALLY, should be prohibited. I don't like as a mage that i am dying again and again, wandering here and there just for some little cash while on the other hand, such guys getting hundreds of millions just by doing so. Really upset with what is happening. One thing good about Gexela is that at least he donates his money in giveaway, but Aishann never do so. Also, sometimes the KOTH timer counts 2seconds per second, i.e it becomes 5mins jackpot instead of 10mins.

After all this mess you will see that the PVP areas remain empty most of the time. Leading to moreover concentrated power in just hands of few guys.
I don't think that there's anything good with the current situation of PVP and KOTH area.
HEROBRINE- "CHANGE is the only CONSTANT."

gexela

Post by gexela » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:25 pm

DeathGun wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:30 pm
gexela wrote:
Don't be the person trying to defend yourself, you and Aishann won a total of more than 500m.
Come on man, I'm not tryna defend myself. Robby literally said resetting koth isn't forbidden. means u can do it 'in' anyway. not really sure. but if this isn't allowed please fix it. by the way u can use this method to camp in pit why not fix it?

DeathGun

Post by DeathGun » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:43 pm

What I mean is that it is not fair that others earn a living with hard work and another by staying still becomes the most millionaire in the game :mrgreen:
:oops:
E