HEROBRINE91 ABUSE KOTH

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
ARCHAOS
HEROBRINE91 ABUSE KOTH

Post by ARCHAOS » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:31 pm

CAPTAINSTAR

Re: HEROBRINE91 ABUSE KOTH

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:12 pm

I saw your video but it is not clear in it whether he was abusing koth or not. There was no timer of his name on koth, while all of the players on koth are void members. If he had gone afk on koth, then his time would be increasing, but there is no sign of it. By the way i have seen many other players going afk on koth even many of them are from void guild, karma guild.
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

ARCHAOS

Post by ARCHAOS » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:17 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:12 pm
I saw your video but it is not clear in it whether he was abusing koth or not. There was no timer of his name on koth, while all of the players on koth are void members. If he had gone afk on koth, then his time would be increasing, but there is no sign of it. By the way i have seen many other players going afk on koth even many of them are from void guild, karma guild.
can you use your brain sir? We all saw him with his alt tab KOTH and I was using Eliatopia Desktop and we tried to kill him and it didn't work

ARCHAOS

Post by ARCHAOS » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:18 pm

and there are so many of us that he can't see it on the board

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:29 pm

Looks like you are trying to roast him because he kills you in pvp. If its so obvious that there were many players on koth, then didn't any of you got enough brain to go out of koth to show herobrine91's time increasing in koth ? It is very clearly cutted, 18 seconds video just to show that he was afk. If it was true, then u might have record him for long enough, until herobrine91 switches back on ( but no, didn't did just to show him abusing koth ). I have seen you and your guildmates afk on koth, but nobody is so free to keep recording them and doing something like this. Clever edit and theory, nothing else.... :evil:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

ARCHAOS

Post by ARCHAOS » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:41 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:29 pm
Looks like you are trying to roast him because he kills you in pvp. If its so obvious that there were many players on koth, then didn't any of you got enough brain to go out of koth to show herobrine91's time increasing in koth ? It is very clearly cutted, 18 seconds video just to show that he was afk. If it was true, then u might have record him for long enough, until herobrine91 switches back on ( but no, didn't did just to show him abusing koth ). I have seen you and your guildmates afk on koth, but nobody is so free to keep recording them and doing something like this. Clever edit and theory, nothing else.... :evil:
Stop defending your account sir :< already have profs

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:53 pm

ARCHAOS wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:41 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Already saw your nice proof, its just like you- crappy ! Second its my brother's acc, not mine. We all have seen u also a lot doing this. Stop spamming and replying anything trash here, go better make a eliatopia movie on it on yt !
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

ARCHAOS

Post by ARCHAOS » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:56 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:53 pm
ARCHAOS wrote:
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Already saw your nice proof, its just like you- crappy ! Second its my brother's acc, not mine. We all have seen u also a lot doing this. Stop spamming and replying anything trash here, go better make a eliatopia movie on it on yt !
Sad poor thing banned wen

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:01 pm

ARCHAOS wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:56 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
ARCHAOS wrote:

Literally this is not your private game sir :evil: . Just talking whatever rubbish coming in your mind, if so then make all afkers ban in this game. But no ! you just want that guys ban those who are killing you in and pvp, right ? Better you grindin such a good guild, instead of wasting time in such nonsense.
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:09 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:01 pm
ARCHAOS wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:56 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:

Literally this is not your private game sir :evil: . Just talking whatever rubbish coming in your mind, if so then make all afkers ban in this game. But no ! you just want that guys ban those who are killing you in and pvp, right ? Better you grindin such a good guild, instead of wasting time in such nonsense. You and your whole guild keeps doing area reset, isn't that pvp abusing >? :evil: Looks like you haven't read the line below this section- bugs and error yet ! ( talk any UNINTENTIONAL game issues here ) !!
BLOODLINE #1 8-)