Unlimited guild expansion bug

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
shekelstein
Unlimited guild expansion bug

Post by shekelstein » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:06 pm

mike

Re: Unlimited guild expansion bug

Post by mike » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:13 pm

bruh
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:28 pm

"hurr durr don't call us pesky buggers we don't abuse bugs"
yeah sure hun.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:03 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:28 pm
yeah sure hun.
100% truth, no cap.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:48 pm

cinos wrote:
yeah sure hun.
cope moron

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:03 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:48 pm
cinos wrote:
yeah sure hun.
cope moron
Ah yes very good defense on using bugs to gain impossible exp and buying 80 slots when it's not intended, sir.

Pesky Buggers, that's what you are. You wanted me to stop calling you that, but I also wanted you to cut the shιτ, soooo yeah no.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:08 pm

This should have been limited to 3 purchases and maybe the limit would have been raised in the future. But they went ahead and made it 80 now.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:11 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:03 pm

Ah yes very good defense on using bugs to gain impossible exp and buying 80 slots when it's not intended, sir.

Pesky Buggers, that's what you are. You wanted me to stop calling you that, but I also wanted you to cut the shιτ, soooo yeah no.
Every other payvault item that can be bought multiple times has a hard limit in-game. Using something called a brain, which MOST people have, clearly excluding you, it would be perfectly reasonable to assume this new item was no different, so why not keep purchasing it until the game stops you at the intended limit? The fact that the limit either didn't exist or didn't work is not "bug abusing", it's called a mistake, which will be an easy fix and affected nothing at all, lol.

As for the exp, I was not even home at the time, so I don't know exactly what happened, only bits and pieces. However, my account gained xp from guild share. If your guild consisted of more than you, shekel, and shekels slave and you had people grinding, you would have gained xp from it as well, with nothing you could do about it unless you turned off xp share, which like I said I wasn't home, so I couldn't do. And also because I wasn't home, I couldn't report the bug, which is why Robby didn't know about it instantly like most other bugs.

I love how you try to paint ME as a "bug abuser" when I am the one that reports 80-90% of the major bugs in this game. :lol:

Not sure if Cyro is available, but I will be signing autographs later on, I know you've been wanting one from us for a while now.

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:27 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:11 pm
cinos wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:03 pm

Every other payvault item that can be bought multiple times has a hard limit in-game. Using something called a brain, which MOST people have, clearly excluding you, it would be perfectly reasonable to assume this new item was no different, so why not keep purchasing it until the game stops you at the intended limit? The fact that the limit either didn't exist or didn't work is not "bug abusing", it's called a mistake, which will be an easy fix and affected nothing at all, lol.

As for the exp, I was not even home at the time, so I don't know exactly what happened, only bits and pieces. However, my account gained xp from guild share. If your guild consisted of more than you, shekel, and shekels slave and you had people grinding, you would have gained xp from it as well, with nothing you could do about it unless you turned off xp share, which like I said I wasn't home, so I couldn't do. And also because I wasn't home, I couldn't report the bug, which is why Robby didn't know about it instantly like most other bugs.

I love how you try to paint ME as a "bug abuser" when I am the one that reports 80-90% of the major bugs in this game. :lol:

Not sure if Cyro is available, but I will be signing autographs later on, I know you've been wanting one from us for a while now.
Did I say you specifically? Seriously what is it with PB and always going "hurr what did I do"? I'm not talking about you specifically since I'm not sure, I'm 100% sure on Fav, who is your leader, and was undeniably abusing something. (Plus that Gexela- whatever they're called, dude)

What I wonder is how you were not home, how did you login to update the game?

Also, here's the thing, I could've been like fav and went "HURR HURR HEY GUYS LET'S GRIND COLOSSAL FOR MEGA EXPIES", but you know what I did? I warned people of the bug, and guess what, nobody went to grind because they didn't want to abuse a bug. Your guild however, did, so instead of coping with "hurr durr only shekel's online", maybe think about the fact that around 7-8 people online during the update, in my guild, did not take the obvious easy way into gaining levels.

Also, to that last one, coke.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:06 pm

Ok thanks for the post. This should be fixed on the server-side of things now.

However, the 3 limit seems to be working for me when testing the game. Is whoever did this able to explain how they got around it? Also, whoever bought it multiple times for the guild just let me know and I can get your emeralds back.