Bloodhoung gang supports homophobia and spotting

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Cronebulous
Re: Bloodhoung gang supports homophobia and spotting

Post by Cronebulous » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:17 pm

not trying to divert the fact shek said this but bru :https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:26 pm

Wait, u didnt leave this game?
Rip TechnoBlade

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:26 pm

fav is a fvcking homeaphob
Rip TechnoBlade

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:36 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:27 pm
Clearly you are ignoring the big point here. Fav actually was homophobic, shekel was not, for reasons I explained already, and that I will not repeat again. You clearly do not want us to bring up fav, but do want to pretend I "need" to kick him for this perceived moral inconsistency, despite his action being almost entirely dependent on the context of Fav and people in his guild jerking him around (I can name several who are turning a blind eye/plus showing concerning signs, while also being able to name fewer, aka literally one, who are actively against fav's behavior, because most of the other people who are against his actions LEFT pb).
You are essentially asking us to take away the context of an anti-homophobic response, remove all substance leading to what the original (but not so helpful) intent was. Your whole argument is a fallacy, it exists to take away the reason, the anti-homophobic content, and lead attention away from Fav, despite the very clear heavier toll of his actions, compared to actions done specifically to denounce his behavior.

And I'm not even calling it warranted, it wasn't, but it isn't kick worthy either. "Twitter bad" or not, it does not make this homophobia.

The completely unrelated subject is the bugger issue, that has nothing to do with homophobia. so you did literally just bring up an invalid, irrelevant event. Dayum, talk about hypocrisy, wouldn't be your FIRST time, booth man.
I'm not ignoring anything? Despite what you claim the intent was, its completely irrelevant, not even including the possibility of it just being an excuse to cover up these actions.

You want to talk about context? Heres some context. I was grinding, minding my own business when shekel shows up. I say absolutely nothing to him, like usual because we are not friends, we do not talk. Randomly out of nowhere he starts poop talking me and my guild, then starts with saying the stuff shown in those screenshots. 100% unprovoked and unwanted, all on his own. Your telling me its not homophobic to see someone minding their own business then COMPLETELY out of no where with no reason or provoking at all start calling them gay in a derogatory manner, saying they like to suck pickle, etc? Why is THAT the "insult" that his mind instantly went to? The simple fact he thinks that IS an insult is homophobic lmfao.

As far as Fav goes, I don't really get why you keep bringing up the same things over and over but here is the final thing I will say on the matter. What Fav did was not acceptable, even he admits it. I have talked to Fav about it, he has since apologized for it and stated it was for the most part just a misunderstanding. He has owned up to his mistake, apologized to those who were affected multiple times, and is trying to move on. What is wrong with that? If he continued to keep it going then we would be in a different boat here, but as far as myself and pretty much everyone else except for you two bozos are concerned, it's over and done with.

The bugger issue is most certainly related if you even read what I said even a little bit. Fav at first kicked all of the bug abusers EXCEPT Mikel, because Mikel was his friend and did a lot for the guild, despite the fact that he stated he would kick ALL bug abusers, and that Mikel was one of the worst ones. This is exactly what you are doing right now with shekel. Eventually Fav was able to understand that he was not sticking to his word, and therefor was being a hypocrite, and he ended up kicking Mikel, since it's what he said he was going to do. That is why I brought it up, because you are doing the same thing he was, although you probably will not ever realize it, or best case you will realize it and never admit it, because that's who you are. Also, talk about irrelevant, don't know why you even relate me to booths at all, that is the 2nd time you've done that now. I am aware of your reading and comprehension issues, but I thought by now you would have been able to remember that was not even my suggestion, nor does me supporting it have any bit of hypocrisy within it.

Yes, it was not warranted at all. His (and your) excuse is not valid at all, because I'm not homophobic, and there is no reason to believe I am. Stop trying to get out of this, when you dug yourself this hole buddy. There is no excuse to validate what shekel did at all. Like I said I honestly don't care, but since you have clearly stated your moral superiority to everyone else, and unwillingness to accept an apology and move on, I expect you to behave that exact same way to everyone, whether they carry your guild or not. If you do not, you are a hypocrite, end of story.

That is the end of my replies here. My point with this thread was to hold cinos accountable for what he has stated, since he made such a big deal about Fav, I expect him to do the same for shekelstein. I look forward to cinos either folding like a paper airplane since he tried to fight this so hard (again), or proving his hypocrisy to everyone here. Enjoy.
Last edited by CrazyVanilla on Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:36 pm

Zeltonn wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:26 pm
It's UrFather.

shekelstein

Post by shekelstein » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:55 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:36 pm
cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:27 pm
Clearly you are ignoring the big point here. Fav actually was homophobic, shekel was not, for reasons I explained already, and that I will not repeat again. You clearly do not want us to bring up fav, but do want to pretend I "need" to kick him for this perceived moral inconsistency, despite his action being almost entirely dependent on the context of Fav and people in his guild jerking him around (I can name several who are turning a blind eye/plus showing concerning signs, while also being able to name fewer, aka literally one, who are actively against fav's behavior, because most of the other people who are against his actions LEFT pb).
You are essentially asking us to take away the context of an anti-homophobic response, remove all substance leading to what the original (but not so helpful) intent was. Your whole argument is a fallacy, it exists to take away the reason, the anti-homophobic content, and lead attention away from Fav, despite the very clear heavier toll of his actions, compared to actions done specifically to denounce his behavior.

And I'm not even calling it warranted, it wasn't, but it isn't kick worthy either. "Twitter bad" or not, it does not make this homophobia.

The completely unrelated subject is the bugger issue, that has nothing to do with homophobia. so you did literally just bring up an invalid, irrelevant event. Dayum, talk about hypocrisy, wouldn't be your FIRST time, booth man.
I'm not ignoring anything? Despite what you claim the intent was, its completely irrelevant, not even including the possibility of it just being an excuse to cover up these actions.

You want to talk about context? Heres some context. I was grinding, minding my own business when shekel shows up. I say absolutely nothing to him, like usual because we are not friends, we do not talk. Randomly out of nowhere he starts poop talking me and my guild, then starts with saying the stuff shown in those screenshots. 100% unprovoked and unwanted, all on his own. Your telling me its not homophobic to see someone minding their own business then COMPLETELY out of no where with no reason or provoking at all start calling them gay in a derogatory manner, saying they like to suck pickle, etc? Why is THAT the "insult" that his mind instantly went to? The simple fact he thinks that IS an insult is homophobic lmfao.

As far as Fav goes, I don't really get why you keep bringing up the same things over and over but here is the final thing I will say on the matter. What Fav did was not acceptable, even he admits it. I have talked to Fav about it, he has since apologized for it and stated it was for the most part just a misunderstanding. He has owned up to his mistake, apologized to those who were affected multiple times, and is trying to move on. What is wrong with that? If he continued to keep it going then we would be in a different boat here, but as far as myself and pretty much everyone else except for you two bozos are concerned, it's over and done with.

The bugger issue is most certainly related if you even read what I said even a little bit. Fav at first kicked all of the bug abusers EXCEPT Mikel, because Mikel was his friend and did a lot for the guild, despite the fact that he stated he would kick ALL bug abusers, and that Mikel was one of the worst ones. This is exactly what you are doing right now with shekel. Eventually Fav was able to understand that he was not sticking to his word, and therefor was being a hypocrite, and he ended up kicking Mikel, since it's what he said he was going to do. That is why I brought it up, because you are doing the same thing he was, although you probably will not ever realize it, or best case you will realize it and never admit it, because that's who you are. Also, talk about irrelevant, don't know why you even relate me to booths at all, that is the 2nd time you've done that now. I am aware of your reading and comprehension issues, but I thought by now you would have been able to remember that was not even my suggestion, nor does me supporting it have any bit of hypocrisy within it.

Yes, it was not warranted at all. His (and your) excuse is not valid at all, because I'm not homophobic, and there is no reason to believe I am. Stop trying to get out of this, when you dug yourself this hole buddy. There is no excuse to validate what shekel did at all. Like I said I honestly don't care, but since you have clearly stated your moral superiority to everyone else, and unwillingness to accept an apology and move on, I expect you to behave that exact same way to everyone, whether they carry your guild or not. If you do not, you are a hypocrite, end of story.

That is the end of my replies here. My point with this thread was to hold cinos accountable for what he has stated, since he made such a big deal about Fav, I expect him to do the same for shekelstein. I look forward to cinos either folding like a paper airplane since he tried to fight this so hard (again), or proving his hypocrisy to everyone here. Enjoy.
Lies, you wasn't minding your business, I showed up and you start throwing personal attacks, calling my guild smellhound gang and being rude to that other person wanting to farm. So I decide to make you angry like ironically you gay. And guess what, it worked because you left in anger to post on forums afterward. Go ahead and bich about it on the forums. Sorry, but you cant make me unkill the monsters I stole from you. And I bet you are a homophobe too, writing all these paragraphs but ignoring the evidence I presented. Based on the behavior you presented, you sound deeply bothered when I gave a response to your verbal abuse in game. I hope you solve your toxicity issue.

Oh and for Favs apology, it isn't genuine, he denies that he knows what the f slur means. Yet he brazenly says "I don't like gay people". He isn't sorry about anything, he doesent want to take responsibility.

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:42 am

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:36 pm
Zeltonn wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:26 pm
It's UrFather.
oh :(
Rip TechnoBlade

troopas

Post by troopas » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:51 am

Ok there's way too much politics going on for Eliatopia guilds it's to the point the only threads being made now are flame wars started by cinos/fav or random threads with no meaning by Zeltonn. No inbetween at this point.

Could ALL of you guys chill? All of you guys should know by this point nobody is going to convince the other side of anything you guys are arguing for no reason at this point.