Bloodhoung gang supports homophobia and spotting

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
CrazyVanilla
Bloodhoung gang supports homophobia and spotting

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:41 pm

So I was grinding and minding my own business when a player named "hellos" comes in the area and starts spotting me, telling me I need to stop grinding to let him grind instead, because he "needs xp". Then, he called me gay in a derogatory way, all while shekelstein witnessed this, and decided to recruit him to the Bloodhoung Gang anyway.

I can't say I'm surprised by this though, given right after this, shekelstein did something very similar, but to a larger extent. The images are below. It's quite the shame to see such a prominent guild, one who's leader claims such moral high ground to have ranked members within the guild use language like this. Mind you, I have hardly ever talked to shekelstein aside from some banter in pvp and a couple forum responses, actually, I helped shekelstein when he wanted to learn how to send GCASH through paypal when he wanted to P2W and buy his set for IRL money. This was 100% unprompted and extremely unnecessary.

Stormzy

Re: Bloodhoung gang supports homophobia and spotting

Post by Stormzy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:45 pm

why does this not surprise me

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:49 pm

of course its shek
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

shekelstein

Post by shekelstein » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:00 pm

I called CV gay because I knew homophobes get mad when they're called gay. Judging by fast he left the spot afterwards, he was very pissed. Then he go on forums and complain about it almost immediately, I definitely smell salt here. Not to mention his leader, uses the f slur unironically, and yet hes still in peaky. Not to mention even promotes and defend Fav on forums. If he actually cared about homophobes then he would've left the guild long ago.

Second, I only did spent real money to buy Gcash to compensate Gildark for his lost set. That's just common decency there. I asked again and again for Peaky guild, who pushed Gildark into the pit to return the set, only to be chided and spat on. He doesent have the right to act like you have the moral highground, period.

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:01 pm

shekelstein wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:00 pm
I called CV gay because I knew homophobes get mad when they're called gay. Judging by fast he left the spot afterwards, he was very pissed. Then he go on forums and complain about it almost immediately, I definitely smell salt here. Not to mention his leader, uses the f slur unironically, and yet hes still in peaky. Not to mention even promotes and defend Fav on forums. If he actually cared about homophobes then he would've left the guild long ago.

Second, I only did spent real money to buy Gcash to compensate Gildark for his lost set. That's just common decency there. I asked again and again for Peaky guild, who pushed Gildark into the pit to return the set, only to be chided and spat on. He doesent have the right to act like you have the moral highground, period.
no sh.t cv left because you were harrasing them L
whos the actual homophobe here?
shekelstein wrote:
I called CV gay because I knew homophobes get mad when they're called gay.
how is that a valid reason to randomly go out of your way to just be like that.
shekelstein wrote:
Second, I only did spent real money to buy Gcash to compensate Gildark for his lost set. That's just common decency there. I asked again and again for Peaky guild, who pushed Gildark into the pit to return the set, only to be chided and spat on
why afk near the pit, PLUS it's a feature in the game? Gildark didn't deserve it or anything, but the pit exists, it's a part of the game my G.
Last edited by forumMikel on Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:05 pm

Well, I've discussed it with him, took a while. It's a bit of a waste to repeat what he's about to reply with anyway so, allow me to interject and ask you this: What do you want to be done?
Because, reminder, you're still in PB despite Fav's behavior (actual slurs and admittance to homophobia), so, unless you want Fav to leave the guild (alongside all the other players legitimately calling me and other bhg members the tagalog homophobic slur which I'm not typing out for obvious reasons), you are just reporting a (half) misinterpretation of events, despite clearly having way worse issues to deal with.
Though, despite me knowing shekel's intent behind this (a bit unwarranted EITHER way, despite the intent, I'll give you that), I know hellos was not even close to that, and so I won't be accepting his request, since clearly he is not on the same boat.

Like, mate, you quite literally only care because you think it takes away blame from guy who is without a doubt homophobic, since he admitted it. Plus mike, intolerance paradox.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:29 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:05 pm
Well, I've discussed it with him, took a while. It's a bit of a waste to repeat what he's about to reply with anyway so, allow me to interject and ask you this: What do you want to be done?
Because, reminder, you're still in PB despite Fav's behavior (actual slurs and admittance to homophobia), so, unless you want Fav to leave the guild (alongside all the other players legitimately calling me and other bhg members the tagalog homophobic slur which I'm not typing out for obvious reasons), you are just reporting a (half) misinterpretation of events, despite clearly having way worse issues to deal with.
Though, despite me knowing shekel's intent behind this (a bit unwarranted EITHER way, despite the intent, I'll give you that), I know hellos was not even close to that, and so I won't be accepting his request, since clearly he is not on the same boat.

Like, mate, you quite literally only care because you think it takes away blame from guy who is without a doubt homophobic, since he admitted it. Plus mike, intolerance paradox.
According to statements that you have made, I want shekel kicked, because you claim myself and everyone should leave PB (or Fav should leave), so I am holding you to your own standard. If you do not kick shekel, you are a hypocrite. It has nothing to do with what me, or Fav, or any other PB members do / have done. Your position is anything relating to this should not be tolerated under any circumstance, so guess what, time to show if you really mean it or are in fact just jealous and hateful.

Don't even bring up intent because you ignore intent for Fav and every other case, so again, holding you to your own standard.

To be honest, I truly could not care less. The single only reason I am doing this is because you made SUCH a big deal about Fav, I want to see if you put your money where your mouth is. Kick shekel, or you are a hypocrite, end of story.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:41 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:29 pm
cinos wrote:

According to statements that you have made, I want shekel kicked, because you claim myself and everyone should leave PB (or Fav should leave), so I am holding you to your own standard. If you do not kick shekel, you are a hypocrite. It has nothing to do with what me, or Fav, or any other PB members do / have done. Your position is anything relating to this should not be tolerated under any circumstance, so guess what, time to show if you really mean it or are in fact just jealous and hateful.

Don't even bring up intent because you ignore intent for Fav and every other case, so again, holding you to your own standard.

To be honest, I truly could not care less. The single only reason I am doing this is because you made SUCH a big deal about Fav, I want to see if you put your money where your mouth is. Kick shekel, or you are a hypocrite, end of story.
So you expect us to act, while you definitely 100% will never kick fav because he provides you dat monthly reward, despite fav doing way worse things, like ACTUAL homophobia, not unwarranted comments by shekel made specifically because we believe your guild is full of homophobes.

Like, you just now admitted you only care because we called out Fav, you only want me to kick shekel without any guarantee the actual problem is solved. You have no sense of priorities whatsoever, like who do you think deserves to get kicked? The leader who has said slurs time and time again, admitted he is a homophobe time and time again, OR, shekelstein calling members of a homophobe's guild gay because he believed homophobes would be pissy over it? Like think about it, good way to handle things or not, one person here is a homophobe, and the other actively against homophobia.

Like, you know homophobic politicians are called gay by gay people on twitter, right? It's not a baseless claim, it's an actively anti-homophobic statement, even if it can be misconstrued the wrong way, and is actively not helpful in the grander scheme of things. I just felt the need to mention the example, whether you like it or not, it is a thing that happens.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:47 pm

cinos wrote:

can u accept mines though?
Rip TechnoBlade

!GOLD!

Post by !GOLD! » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:47 pm

Crazy I know your a kind hearted guy but knowing a couple of your guild members I dont think it's right to attack the whole bloodhound guild I've heard one of them call me a piece of $hit ,niigga even though their not black and cause its online I cant realy do much about it .I think you should focus more on the guild you work so hard for than bloodhound and sheckestine I'm super disappointed man u should have invited me too :(