Cinos and fav

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
peenman
Cinos and fav

Post by peenman » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:35 am

Can anyone tell me what the whole argument is about. I am not sure who right and who wrong. Just give me a straight answer ive been looking everywhere to find out where is started but I figured it’s easier to just have one person tell me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXOKqauRO0

cinos

Re: Cinos and fav

Post by cinos » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:37 am

peenman wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:35 am
Can anyone tell me what the whole argument is about. I am not sure who right and who wrong. Just give me a straight answer ive been looking everywhere to find out where is started but I figured it’s easier to just have one person tell me
bruh I'm just mad fav uses slurs and admitted he's a homophobe, it's not that complicated
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Pro_xGamer

Post by Pro_xGamer » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:55 am

Its about phobia that's it dude
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

troopas

Post by troopas » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:53 am

peenman wrote:
Homophobia, abusing pit against afk guild members, alleged scams in PB, and fostering bug abusers in PB

MrQuiwito

Post by MrQuiwito » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:50 pm

troopas wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:53 am
peenman wrote:
Homophobia, abusing pit against afk guild members, alleged scams in PB, and fostering bug abusers in PB
i think except homophobia the rest are lies(Think=Being sure)

Also about afk, ur fault if u dont afk in a save place lmao
Thx cinos for pfp

shekelstein

Post by shekelstein » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:56 pm

Fav pretty much the embodiment of everything wrong in this community. It brought out the worst in everyone and made the community a worse place. His guild attracts the worst kinds of people.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:01 pm

shekelstein wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:56 pm
Fav pretty much the embodiment of everything wrong in this community. It brought out the worst in everyone and made the community a worse place. His guild attracts the worst kinds of people.
POV you think your opinion is a fact

Fav

Post by Fav » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:13 pm

shekelstein wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:56 pm
this is my last statement because it's really getting to be too much for me. cinos is a person who just waits for the person he hates to make a mistake or say something he could use against me. I knew that from the start when he accused me of stealing money from my mother or cheating on my guild members. since i like to play with the haters i provoked it a little since it's obvious how he wants to ruin me (for whatever reason he's worse than any ex girlfriend smh) So for the thousandth time I repeated things like I'm homophobic that had been said by other players. but cinos ignores it CONSCIOUSLY because he just wants to destroy ME. I am NEITHER homophobic OR a scammer. in my circle of friends i have someone who is bi and a girl who is lesbian. I even have good contact with someone who is trans.believe me or not idc.. I didn't think it would have to get to the point that I had to tell you that, it's actually rly sad... the thing with the pitten, i still don't know who from my guild should have pushed your member into the pit .. but i wish it was me just to payback ur senseless hate speeches. the thing with the buggers has long since been settled. I don't understand why you still have to hack on it... your constant hatred is getting really annoying and just makes you look like envy. really ridiculous but you have to reckon with that when you spend some money in a game i figured.
I never knew what the word slurs mean before i googled it cuz cinos kept spamming about.. my english vocabulary isnt the biggest i apologize..
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

Fav

Post by Fav » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:21 pm

@shekel, u say im the bad person that abuses pitting? I actually never pitted anybody but u are even protecting Gildark for scamming his pilot which makes u the bad person.im too lazy to search for the chats in discord but i bet u know what im talking about.. maybe somebody else also does…

Fav

Post by Fav » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:23 pm

Afkers? Who called me a glorious afker but complain about guildmembers who afk beeing pushed to the pit as a punishment? U have bunch of players in ur guild that Nonstop afk so dont complain about things that happen the same in ur guild