Peaky Blinders is down right bad!

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Zeltonn
Peaky Blinders is down right bad!

Post by Zeltonn » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:54 am

As you saw my tittle. This is 6.9% true...
Im not saying its horrible, but, it gotta fix some flaws.
for ex: Fav has no experience being a guild leader... and ik its his first time in all but. (1)He litterally got exp leechers and meanies in his guild.
Now this is a huge issue as some ppl might wanna join this guild and u dont want it to be a toxic place to be in fr. As cinos said, peaky was made like almost a week ago and this sh!t is happening. (2) This dude didnt even set proper rules for his guild... not cool > : (
Plus. I bet that even if fav sees this he might disagree idk

Edit: I've realised that fav centralised farming and earning in his guild. He somehow doesnt see that ppl are rude and exp leeching which is horrible
Last edited by Zeltonn on Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rip TechnoBlade

CrazyVanilla

Re: Peaky Blinders is down right bad!

Post by CrazyVanilla » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:30 am

He bribed everyone to join his guild and their only staying to leech all of the xp and their hoping to get the emeralds out of him at the end of the month. Once he doesn't pay them, the guild will die.

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:32 am

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:30 am
He bribed everyone to join his guild and their only staying to leech all of the xp and their hoping to get the emeralds out of him at the end of the month. Once he doesn't pay them, the guild will die.
This is what i mean, ppl were only here for 2 things: Exp and emeralds, that means peaky litterally centralised that in that guild. That is not cool
Ive joined peaky cuz exp and friends honestly, and i got kicked cuz ppl accused me of exp leeching when i didnt. Im telling ya crazy' THE GUILD WONT LIVE LONG!
Rip TechnoBlade

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:58 am

Peaky is a shallow guild for shallow people, and very obviously a total scam. Join something good.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

{NZ}Jkl

Post by {NZ}Jkl » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:14 am

Peaky is a good guild. Y'all are just jealous smh:(

Fav

Post by Fav » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:15 am

cinos wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:58 am
Peaky is a shallow guild for shallow people, and very obviously a total scam. Join something good.
Why would it be a scam? Man its obvious how you are all just beeing jealous man.. stop that hate.. idk how i can see somebody cheats.. i think for this some mod or publisher of the game should do something.!
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:28 am

Fav wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:15 am
cinos wrote:
Why would it be a scam? Man its obvious how you are all just beeing jealous man.. stop that hate.. idk how i can see somebody cheats.. i think for this some mod or publisher of the game should do something.!
You want the mod to do what??

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:29 am

Fav wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:15 am
cinos wrote:
If your first reply to the fact your guild is full of exploiters is that "haha yall jealous" then you're just proving my point that peaky is a guild for shallow people with shallow motives. You literally only got the guild that high because your members only care about money and cheated, and even then you couldn't beat WD, even while actively bribing.

Like before you commented I thought maybe you'd take some responsibility for your guild's behavior, but all I see is that you made a get rich quick scheme and don't care if you're harvesting exploiters. I have no guilt telling you that your guild is a fvcking sham.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Fav

Post by Fav » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:33 am

Why im talking about you beeing jealous??
Man its dang obvious… you could just say the 2 ppls name instead of the whole guild….ur trying to get the guild down obviously….
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:09 am

Fav wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:33 am
Why im talking about you beeing jealous??
Man its dang obvious… you could just say the 2 ppls name instead of the whole guild….ur trying to get the guild down obviously….
I mean if he wanted to take the guild down I don't think he'd make a forum post reply (not even a thread) just make slight criticism over the guild