Trap Camper

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
TytheGhost
Trap Camper

Post by TytheGhost » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:55 pm

So I am in the PvP arena and there is a person called Crazyvanilla. They are camping the King of the Hill loading zone with traps and when I tell them I need to get through to Alion there response is "go the long way." But the issue is I need to go through the PvP arena because I die going the long way I am a Level 23 mage is there anyone who can stop him?

Swagybob

Re: Trap Camper

Post by Swagybob » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:03 pm

omg yea i agree with u so much bro like yeah exactly bro i hate you bro you smell bro yeah bro i agree bro you should not bro because bro i think bro you are bro so bro just bro bro yeah u see bro what i mean bro? i think crazyvanilla is actually just really cool bro but actually bro like insane bro for reale bro i cant believe this bro this is bro outrage bro lets all protest bro i think we should bro start a bro cult to protest bro against bro crazyvanilla

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:03 pm

TytheGhost wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:55 pm
So I am in the PvP arena and there is a person called Crazyvanilla. They are camping the King of the Hill loading zone with traps and when I tell them I need to get through to Alion there response is "go the long way." But the issue is I need to go through the PvP arena because I die going the long way I am a Level 23 mage is there anyone who can stop him?
dude go the long way fr
Rip TechnoBlade

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:05 pm

p.s. i think ur smelly tythecamper u should go to take a shower

TytheGhost

Post by TytheGhost » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:08 pm

Im not the camper I was just trying to get to Alion im to weak to camp
Boo

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:44 pm

TytheGhost wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:55 pm
Bruh, Level 23 is a safe enough level for you to be going the long way.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:24 am

If he can't go the long way, he's not ready enough for the city. It was even better that before the nubs of level 10-20 could not get into the city and beg. Exactly mission with the computer should not give you access to the city through pvp, better it would be a mission in a hotel or burger boys.

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:56 am

TheWood wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:24 am
If he can't go the long way, he's not ready enough for the city. It was even better that before the nubs of level 10-20 could not get into the city and beg. Exactly mission with the computer should not give you access to the city through pvp, better it would be a mission in a hotel or burger boys.
I agree exactly. Noobs who aren't strong enough to go through caves always try to go through pvp area. Then they skip all of the sets at renegades, which essentially makes them worthless. Then they also see the much higher prices in Cheapos and then they either quit or start begging. :/