Epic Balancing.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Jakub34
Epic Balancing.

Post by Jakub34 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:36 pm

Yeah, basically all I need to farm dome shrooms. Not accounting for the other enemies in the mushroom area and bosses, I can pretty much farm anything in the game other than steel blocks, which even then, aren't too hard to do if I sit in the nearby chair. To be fair, this was done on an archer, so it is probably different for other classes. Gunman does have money power, which I'm not sure if it has a cap, and I know wizard got some recently newly added skills, so it might be doable. I did get lucky with 2 stage 1 ice rune drops, which really only went towards the shoes and bow, so that did help a bit. Those runes are also currently worth a lot, so it is worth noting that is prone to changing in the future.

Anyways, baba booey or whatever, 10/10 would farm again. Think this was accomplished in under 36 hours of play time.

edit* I died like a big noob should have invested into dodging smh
Last edited by Jakub34 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HPTest

Re: Epic Balancing.

Post by HPTest » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:42 pm

Is not to happen when this because next update gn Robby is add the new bare wich does 100 attack 10000 health and 1000 defense because new enemy to stop this when it happens so if ur gonna level up or stop because soon it will be over
I MAKEING GUILD SOON DONATE FOR ME AND SO UR IN IT WITH MY FREINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3l14T0P14 AWSOME

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:23 pm

I did something similar with gunman and it is actually even easier. Within 5 hours of playtime I am able to essentially grind anything excluding bosses, scrap bots, and blizzers, by using a p2 pellet spitter. Granted, like you experienced as well with the ice runes, I was able to afford the pellet spitter from selling the poison runes I got from grinding at the slime factory (while ofc saving a p1 and p2 for myself to use on my gun). But those runes are fairly common, and even selling them for only 10-20k each can be A LOT for a new player and really speed things along, so I wouldn't say its too lucky.

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:43 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:23 pm
I did something similar with gunman and it is actually even easier. Within 5 hours of playtime I am able to essentially grind anything excluding bosses, scrap bots, and blizzers, by using a p2 pellet spitter. Granted, like you experienced as well with the ice runes, I was able to afford the pellet spitter from selling the poison runes I got from grinding at the slime factory (while ofc saving a p1 and p2 for myself to use on my gun). But those runes are fairly common, and even selling them for only 10-20k each can be A LOT for a new player and really speed things along, so I wouldn't say its too lucky.
bro how has poison runed pellet spitter not been nerfed :skull:
been meta since it released
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:42 pm

We act like this is new? This is kinda how MMOs evolve as better enemies are added, the top players get more exp, but the newbies get more options aswell. Honestly that's what I like to see, it means anyone can catch up if they have the drive to grind a bit more.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:36 pm

forumMikel wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:43 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Not really. Better alternatives have existed for quite awhile (dual-wielding poison guns).

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:53 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:36 pm
forumMikel wrote:
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Not really. Better alternatives have existed for quite awhile (dual-wielding poison guns).
Think he means for nubs since the p3 pellet spitter allows weaker players to fight pretty powerful enemies they'd otherwise be wasting bullets aganst...and honestly, I'm fine with it. It already wastes bullets like there's no tomorrow, and anything actually strong should be able to one-shot them, making grinding bigger beasts when they're so weak more of an impressive feat.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:00 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:53 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:36 pm
forumMikel wrote:

Think he means for nubs since the p3 pellet spitter allows weaker players to fight pretty powerful enemies they'd otherwise be wasting bullets aganst...and honestly, I'm fine with it. It already wastes bullets like there's no tomorrow, and anything actually strong should be able to one-shot them, making grinding bigger beasts when they're so weak more of an impressive feat.
Good point.

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:53 am

cinos wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:42 pm
We act like this is new? This is kinda how MMOs evolve as better enemies are added, the top players get more exp, but the newbies get more options aswell. Honestly that's what I like to see, it means anyone can catch up if they have the drive to grind a bit more.
That is not the problem. The problem is that I am using some equipment fresh out of Alion city, and something from an area before it and one after. With that, I am not having problems killing enemies that I probably should not be killing. I basically skipped over a pretty decent size chunk of the game, and I am killing enemies worth x4-5 than what I should be killing, in terms of coins. It also does not help that I am severely under leveled, so by the time I actually reach the intended level, I am way more over powered than I should be, which by then, I'd probably be ready to move on.