Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
gdfjajds2
Re: The Racist Lament of Nub Zuji: Death by Arrogance Edition

Post by gdfjajds2 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:17 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:00 am
Zuji: Zero nub
Me: Lol poor nub

*Zuji jumped in the PIT, so I followed him, and we fought for like 2-3mins before his orb went out. I switched my weapon to the mushroom bow and spammed arrow hoards and he died. I got all his stuff hahaha lol. It was a forsaken set h3, dark mage set h1, runes, and some nub jester wands.*
(I have 2 forsaken set h3, thanks to Zuji lol)
He literally spoke in Tagalog before we fight, but after killing him, he suddenly pretended like he's an American lmao and started saying racist shts about Filipinos just because he can't accept that he died.

Zuji's last words while I was dancing in front of his dead body are "I'm quitting this game, nub"
To be honest, he try to kill me in pit by scamming with his dude before -ZERO- take care him so i think its ok if he die :)

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:33 am

we_can wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:58 am
we_can wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:56 am
-ZERO- wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:27 pm

"Pushed him"? lmao hahahah he's calling me "nub" that time, don't worry baby we have witnesses wahahahaha.
Just because I'm the one who won and killed him, doesn't mean it's my fault, and also doesn't that I'm the bad guy on that scene. Just cry over your one sided opinion because of what he told u.
Not saying ur the bad person but it doesn't seem rational to just walk into the pit with like 15m worth of item that you are giving away. Just pointed out what he said. Also pointing out that he is not filipino meaning it's not likely he was speaking tagalog.
I also don't see why you would make this a post as he is quitting the game and multiple people have died in the pit to you, and this is like the only time you've posted about killing someone in the pit.
Pretty sure it's because of the racism, since...ya know, racism is bad, duh.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

gujiml

Post by gujiml » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:04 pm

Racist guy got killed haha
I am Gujiml people Call me Guji Nice To Meet you

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:46 pm

I literally complained about the toxicity of the community and not a certain nationality completely but ok put words in my mouth for clout.
From, Zuji
Eliatopia: Zuji
Discord: Zuji#7832
Gmail: Private
PM me on discord or on Eliatopia for any questions!

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:36 pm

Zuji wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:46 pm
I literally complained about the toxicity of the community and not a certain nationality completely but ok put words in my mouth for clout.
You know what you did, and said that time. Stop acting like you're the victim here because there's no one, nice sugarcoating anyway.

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:58 pm

-ZERO- wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:36 pm
Zuji wrote:
You know what you did, and said that time. Stop acting like you're the victim here because there's no one, nice sugarcoating anyway.
ok boss, I kinda am doubting your memory of what I said is right considering you "remembered speaking to me in filipino" before you killed me which clearly never happened because I am american and have no clue how to speak a word of filipino
From, Zuji

Satan

Post by Satan » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:28 am

Wtf has this game's forum devolved to

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:24 am

Zuji wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:58 pm
-ZERO- wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:36 pm
Zuji wrote:
ok boss, I kinda am doubting your memory of what I said is right considering you "remembered speaking to me in filipino" before you killed me which clearly never happened because I am american and have no clue how to speak a word of filipino
I am pertaining to what you have said after dying. Also that part where i assumed u can speak tagalog is my mistake for just basing to the word "spot po" lmao.

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:07 pm

I never even said spot po but go off boss. Also how was I racist I wanna know what I said bro
From, Zuji

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Zuji wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:07 pm
I never even said spot po but go off boss. Also how was I racist I wanna know what I said bro
Oh by the way thanks for leaving the guild and doing the job for me, as you know we don't want that shιτ in our ranks.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111