The new boss is weak

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Astin
Re: The new boss is weak

Post by Astin » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:45 pm

You may say that there'll be a time where gear does play a part, but the set introduced in the start of 2021 stand strong 10 months later. Which brings me to another issue, lack of division. You could atleast argue for helmet heroes that an effort was made to show separation and the need for higher up gear (when you went past 300). I could possibly brush this off IF prices were once again balanced, but paying double for new stuff when the same gear more or less offers the same is a joke.

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:49 pm

I mean the nerf was pretty big…like I had 40k dmg before but after I got 25k so it’s a major nerf

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:51 pm

Astin wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:45 pm
You may say that there'll be a time where gear does play a part, but the set introduced in the start of 2021 stand strong 10 months later. Which brings me to another issue, lack of division. You could atleast argue for helmet heroes that an effort was made to show separation and the need for higher up gear (when you went past 300). I could possibly brush this off IF prices were once again balanced, but paying double for new stuff when the same gear more or less offers the same is a joke.
Priest set has same magic points as dark mage set. And priest set is only 48k each