Cinos and Mikel: Using My name and abusing it.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Heneral
Re: Cinos and Mikel: Using My name and abusing it.

Post by Heneral » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:01 pm

mikel wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:59 pm
Heneral wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:55 pm
I'm just stating an opinion I have right to state opinion but you have no rights Abusing and descriminating me.
it's spelled discrimination
See total toxic Even small things ? You can read it then it's fine as long as it's not far from the point.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:23 pm

AHAHAHA mobile user spotted, fυck off karen.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

FBIHitler

Post by FBIHitler » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:25 pm

Heneral supports coke > get's told what coke did > attacks mikel and cinos > get's beat in an argument > cinos makes funny image > you cry > you create posts everywhere spamming your shitty butt post nobody cares about > you call for "legality" and "rights" > promptly made fun of.

But seriously if you have "rights" so do they, right? That means they can bully you and it's not like they're harassing you. BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY SPAMMED EVERY SUB FORUM COMPLAINING seems like you're harassing THEM.
:heart: 🇺🇦 Support Ukraine, Russia is LYING about their gov't.
I am NOT a neo-nazi nor do I condone anything they've done.

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:28 pm

FBIHitler wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:25 pm
Heneral supports coke > get's told what coke did > attacks mikel and cinos > get's beat in an argument > cinos makes funny image > you cry > you create posts everywhere spamming your shitty butt post nobody cares about > you call for "legality" and "rights" > promptly made fun of.

But seriously if you have "rights" so do they, right? That means they can bully you and it's not like they're harassing you. BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY SPAMMED EVERY SUB FORUM COMPLAINING seems like you're harassing THEM.
Can't even call le funny image bullying honestly, I just find his giant Karen rant hilarious.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

mikel

Post by mikel » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:51 pm

Heneral wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:01 pm
mikel wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:59 pm
Heneral wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:55 pm
I'm just stating an opinion I have right to state opinion but you have no rights Abusing and descriminating me.
it's spelled discrimination
See total toxic Even small things ? You can read it then it's fine as long as it's not far from the point.
How is correcting your grammar toxic, you're litteraly fr just being a karen riht now. How desperate are you? I really wanna know :joy:

(see, you can tell that this creature comes from the monarch. Maddens and enraged with flames from grammar correction)
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

JoMan

Post by JoMan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:45 pm

People person people perfect -JoMan
:D :( :o :oops: :x :shock: :evil: :roll: :? I'm bipolar

we_can

Post by we_can » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:54 pm

FBIHitler wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:25 pm

basically yes. heneral: makes a suggestion and makes an opinion. cinos and mikel: opinion bad. heneral: *gets defensive and insults*. cinos and mikel: insults back. heneral: calls them toxic. cinos and mikel: calls him toxic back. heneral: makes this post
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

gtx1650

Post by gtx1650 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:58 pm

lmao'nt
SyTriger if you view this youre super gay :vv: karma op

Darkninja

Post by Darkninja » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:37 am

Heneral. Listen. You poured the gas. They set it on fire. Who's really at fault here? Don't try to play the victim. You're just adding even more fuel to the fire. If you truly believe that two wrongs make a right, please take the time to think before you create another domino effect based on the actions you make..

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:47 am

Lol you all didn't know the whole story. Well it's fine Cuz this game is The most toxic game ive ver played. Say what you want , Robby sucks You all suck . Me pretending a victim ? What did I do to them to make this ? I didn't even Protect coke lol my statement is that Coke should be Ban RN . Protecting coke? Wtf Where it came from?
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.