PvP Walkthrough (Probably)

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
noire

PvP Walkthrough (Probably)

Post by noire » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:14 am

P v P - Player vs Player

This is something most MMORPG players in other games avoid, it is common that in a PvP the losing party gets their items dropped.
We also have something like this, it is called the PIT.

Right now PvP is a ghost town but I'll be writing down stuff that surely will help.

HP - Health points
- reaching zero = death

MP - Mana pool/points
- these points are used when casting skills.

Defense - reduces the damage dealt to you, higher def = lower hp deduction when receiving dmg.

Expertise - idk but this is prob the dexterity on Helmet Heroes.
- has something to do with CRIT chance [critical hit]

Healing materials
Foods, you can buy them at the Burger station or at the Farmer's.
They can be used for recovering lost HP and MP.
Recommended healing items : Burger & Soda. [Burger 60HP , Soda 50 MP - Highest heal right now.]

Stat builds.

Glass Canon

Stat build focusing on dealing dmg, ignoring defense and HP. [Suggestion: 150HP, 60 def]
A do or die build.
This build can kill players with tank like stat build, but cannot stand against players with versatile stat build.

Tank

When we say tank we usually think of warrior class but no. Warrior class may have the defense skill but right now they don't have the skills necessary
in properly tanking damage. Mage class right now can do the job, with their orb and a 300 HP and 90 def, you will be invincible.
[Must also be wearing the latest equipments with maximum hardening upgrades. Wear a BR / Mecha wings.]
With this build you can be the front, eating as much dmg exhausting the enemy's manapool.
Don't use this build unless you only want to shield your allies on PvP.

Versatile

This stat build is what I currently have. 400 HP, 90 def, and a 140 class stat (archery) and only have a 23 expertise.
I call this build as "Versatile" because you get to switch from offensive movement to sudden tank. Right now no mage in game can 1 hit me with thunder, I always get to have a 70-50 HP remaining.

With this build you only get a 30% chance of killing a tank stat build mage. (Speaking from experience)

Versatile build suggestion : High HP + def, 200 MP, a 10 expertise and the rest goes to class stat.

All class and my opinions regarding them

Mage - very versatile, their orb makes them dominant both in offense and defense. Lightning makes them the victor, can induce stunlock.

Gunman - rare to see in PvP. The bear trap deals massive damage, but is useless against a mage with orb active. Bombs are good, they also induce stun but does not stunlock as it does not blow right away. High attack rate but low dmg unless you bring massive amount of coins inside pvp which is I do not recommend. A good positioning and area gliding makes a gunman a menace.

Archers - 2nd to mage in number of users.
- The only class that can rival mage.

Warriors - has defense skill buff, moves faster. Still a walking punching bag at PvP.

Terrain and Objects
Areas 47 and 66 are the PvP areas.

Both areas are going downhill ig, idk prob just a 2.5D nature.
47 has a lot of trees which is really useful for positioning purposes.
66 Has rocks, tho only few. There is also the Hill and a high-ground.

Multi-class gameplay [Requires the ultimate focus]

Gameplay consists of execution of other class skills aside from your main class. Can help depending on the situation you are facing.
Only possible if you have upgraded other class skills.
Before using the techniques below, master switching between your main weapon and other class weapon first.
Requirements: Weapons from another class, can be low level ones.

Pseudo-Gunman = equip a gun, execute bomb skill /flare roll.
I do this sometimes when a player is running after me while my HP is low. Flare roll skill with traps slow them down, also if the bombs I threw lands on them they get stunned buying me a lot of time to recover my HP with foods.

Pseudo-Mage = usage of orb and thundercloud.
Orb was possible before the 0.67 update, you get to have your own orb even while equipped with another weapon aside from wands.
Thundercloud, useful for catching run-away prey. Equip wand, cast thundercloud skill then equip your main weapon again. (Cast twice for maximum efficiency. Casting twice locks your prey with stuns from the thunder.) Once you have equipped your main weapon, your damage output will be used in registering damage. A 250 crithit is pretty sweet :D

Pseudo-Warrior
Equip warrior weapon, use rage, back to main weapon. There you have it! A nice glowing rage. :lol:

Pseudo-Archer
Equip any bow, cast the leaf guard skill, equip your main weapon again. You get the bonus miss chance and the leaf guard also deal damage according to your skill's level.

This is all that I can think of.
Bear in mind that I've written this from my perspective so this is obviously not perfect.
I might have forgotten to write something, feel free to post a reply.

I'm writing this in hopes that PvP area player count will increase.
I'm so bored, to the point where I'd accept any invitation including a match at the PIT.
I once have lost, along with the 10m worth of stuff. Still for the sake of entertainment I'd go.

- noire
Anxiety
- End

Heneral

Re: PvP Walkthrough (Probably)

Post by Heneral » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:13 am

Overall Mage and archer are top notch but gunman and warrior Sucks
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

noire

Post by noire » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:05 am

Heneral wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:13 am
You've prob never seen Dominos on the field yet :)
- End

AlphaKiller

Post by AlphaKiller » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:18 am

nice
"I Believe That Warriors are not Weak"
-AlphaKiller
:D :D :D

ImCrazy2

Post by ImCrazy2 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:12 pm

noire wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:05 am
Heneral wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:13 am
You've prob never seen Dominos on the field yet :)
Hahahha true

we_can

Post by we_can » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:57 am

Warrior really needs some sort of buff or new skill that will actually make them viable, not just for pvp. They're absolute trash now.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:13 am

we_can wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:57 am
Warrior really needs some sort of buff or new skill that will actually make them viable, not just for pvp. They're absolute trash now.
Gee that's what I've been saying!
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:53 pm

cinos wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:13 am
we_can wrote:
I've been saying that even longer(that he need to be totally re-done), but since warrior society is small, and the rest rather complain and want to buff other classes than make this game way more balanced, we only see it getting worse.

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:49 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:53 pm
cinos wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:13 am
we_can wrote:
I've been saying that even longer(that he need to be totally re-done), but since warrior society is small, and the rest rather complain and want to buff other classes than make this game way more balanced, we only see it getting worse.
Yeah that's the thing, warrior buffs should be a top priority rn, which is why atleast 25% of my posts are just me bιtching about the class being straight up unbearable in top levels.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111