no cuss

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
gujiml
no cuss

Post by gujiml » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:29 am

no cuss no cuss not nice not cuss no cuss not nice you mean not nice not nice mean peiple not nice be nice not mean not nice Not nice Be nice No mean No cuss
I am Gujiml people Call me Guji Nice To Meet you

SayWhatEvery1Thinks

Re: no cuss

Post by SayWhatEvery1Thinks » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:42 am

guji your new to the forums but please just leave already

gujiml

Post by gujiml » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:43 am

but no cuss no cuss no cuss No cuss mean no cuss

SayWhatEvery1Thinks

Post by SayWhatEvery1Thinks » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:55 am

gujiml wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:43 am
but no cuss no cuss no cuss No cuss mean no cuss
Go away shitposting troll

we_can

Post by we_can » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:04 am

No. More. Saying. Cuss words! It. Is. Not. Good. I'm putting a video on YouTube about no more saying cuss words. No more saying cuss words guys! It's inappropriate and violent! If you say a cuss word then you're like, going to jail, and you're like, and when you go to jail, i- ba- when you go to jail, if you say, if you say a cuss word you go to jail and if you go to jail cause you said a cuss word, then... You're only gonna eat BROCCOLI and OTHER VEGETABLES for your WHOLE LIFE. You don't want to eat vegetables. Sometimes people like eating sweets but, I eat broccoli. So, I'm okay with broccoli but I do not want to go to jail. You can not go to jail. And saying cuss words is ILLEGAL. They are now gonna make a law about that. It is illegal, it is inappropriate, it is really violent. I better warn my school about that.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

gujiml

Post by gujiml » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:05 am

No cuss what did i tell you no cuss mean no cuss you mean no cuss pvp me im lvl 4 you lvl 1 booo

we_can

Post by we_can » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:06 am

gujiml wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:05 am
No cuss what did i tell you no cuss mean no cuss you mean no cuss pvp me im lvl 4 you lvl 1 booo
No. More. Saying. Cuss words! It. Is. Not. Good. I'm putting a video on YouTube about no more saying cuss words. No more saying cuss words guys! It's inappropriate and violent! If you say a cuss word then you're like, going to jail, and you're like, and when you go to jail, i- ba- when you go to jail, if you say, if you say a cuss word you go to jail and if you go to jail cause you said a cuss word, then... You're only gonna eat BROCCOLI and OTHER VEGETABLES for your WHOLE LIFE. You don't want to eat vegetables. Sometimes people like eating sweets but, I eat broccoli. So, I'm okay with broccoli but I do not want to go to jail. You can not go to jail. And saying cuss words is ILLEGAL. They are now gonna make a law about that. It is illegal, it is inappropriate, it is really violent. I better warn my school about that.

Nice alt u got
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

gujiml

Post by gujiml » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:07 am

we_can wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:06 am
gujiml wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:05 am

Nice alt u got
thaks wot your youtube?

Amran300

Post by Amran300 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:55 am

we_can wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:04 am
yeah i agree with you :D

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:12 am

WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111