Archer isnt the best class?

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
S4V4

Archer isnt the best class?

Post by S4V4 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:04 pm

I have seen a lot of people saying that archer is the best class in eliatopia. I have been playing it for some time but its so hard to gain any profit because you have to constantly pay for arrows, so the only profit you get is from the item drops, and its a really small profit. So I was wondering how can this class be stronger than wizard or melee class?

CrazyVanilla

Re: Archer isnt the best class?

Post by CrazyVanilla » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Im assuming you are low level and grind low tier mobs. Once you get to a higher level and grind better mobs, the cost of purchasing arrows really is nothing. Also keeping in mind archer has coin theif and loot thief skills, which increase the coin value to essentially cover the arrow cost, and also gives more loot, which allows you to make more money. So yeah, archer is the best class

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:29 pm

you have to constantly pay for arrows
This is how I know you're new, bullets and arrows literally cost NOTHING to sustain above level 10. Give it some time and you'll be another cabbage at the grocery isle trying to sell people emeralds amongst his brethren...aka more cabbages, now it's grapes too so atleast the salad is more varied.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

S4V4

Post by S4V4 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:48 pm

So yeah, I played for a few hours now and grinded big time, the money I have to pay for arrows is irrelevant. I changed my mind, archer definitely is the best class no doubt

we_can

Post by we_can » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:12 pm

S4V4 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:48 pm
So yeah, I played for a few hours now and grinded big time, the money I have to pay for arrows is irrelevant. I changed my mind, archer definitely is the best class no doubt
As a warrior, I loathe the loot percentage increase and the range it has.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:26 pm

yep, ammo is expensive up to like level 10, and you also begin to use less arrows