The Eliatopia Theory

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
FBIHitler
The Eliatopia Theory

Post by FBIHitler » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:20 am

The Eliatopia Theory

What are Eliatopia's ties with North Korea?

Humans are vital to to the success of Eliatopia?

Eliatopians being ALIEN to the Eliatopian world?

Let's start with the helmets. You know 'em, ya love em. But...Something is off, no? Well yes actually.
Take a loot at this image. Notice anything funny?

No? Well WHY is a helmet made in ELIATOPIA where the alpha creature has ONE eye? This doesn't make sense. You would think it would only need one eye hole but no- there's TWO. This also isn't the only one there's MULTIPLE.

But what does this mean?

It means that Xantis is inversely RELIANT on the human market to keep the Eliatopia economy up. They are a needed force in order to keep Eliatopia in check. He tells his people to attack the humans so the humans will feel forced to buy better gear which makes the government MONEY.

This seems all too familiar to another regime by a certain dictator reliant on china....

That's right Kim. Jong. fudging. Un.

Now that we have established a connection between Xantis and KJU we can dig a little deeper.

There has been something that has bothered me for a long time now and could never quite put my finger on it. It's just that almost if not ALL Eliatopians have GRAY HAIR. That's right go to places in Eliatopia and an UNCANNY amount of gray hair. But what kind of correlation does this have to North Korea? Well in NK women must have a law abiding haircut allowed by the government. They are FORCED to have a certain kind of hair cut/color. Could...could this mean Eliatopians are FORCED to have gray hair? We gotta go deeper.

Next we have yet, another correlation. So you know how North Korea was destroying land with their atomic bomb tests? Killing tons of species living in those areas. Violating human rights. Well guess what Xantis is doing. Just like North Korea when they were forced to stop atomic bomb testing (in this case the swamp factory) they got RIGHT back to it with MORE (in this case nature factory.)

We can now confirm Kim Jong Un and Xantis are basically mirrored dictators ready to stomp anyone in their path. This leads me to my next point.

ELIATOPIANS NOT BEING NATURAL TO ELIATOPIA

Ever noticed something funny about Eliatopia? No? Well think again. In real life a majority of species on planet earth have 2 eyes just like humans. This is completely normal, and you would think this would be the same for a human like species of this planet but NO. Eliatopians have ONE eye. All other enemies that weren't made in some way by Eliatopians have TWO eyes! But there is another humanoid creature on this planet of Eliatopia...

THE GRUNT

The grunt knows how to wear clothes and are clearly capable of some intelligence able to recognize a human as a thread to their existence. What if... It weren't always this way... What if they were normal. The apex species of Eliatopia until the Eliatopian Army arrived from another planet to fight the grunts and takeover the planet. That's the Xantis ordered a hostile takeover of planet Eliatopia and constructed factories to find ways to make the average Eliatopian extra powerful. And you know what happens to the debris of the factory? Horribly mutate the grunts into an unrecognizable form. This is why they fight you, they think you're an Eliatopian and get scared and fight for their LIVES. The grunts have been hidden under the mountains to not be found by the public.

What does this all mean? It means Xantis can and will takeover another planet and whatever you see Kim Jong Un doing expect Xantis to do the same. Xantis also needs the human race to keep his money up to develop a taskforce strong enough to take on earth and control everything.
Last edited by FBIHitler on Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
:heart: 🇺🇦 Support Ukraine, Russia is LYING about their gov't.
I am NOT a neo-nazi nor do I condone anything they've done.

_Twig_

Re: The Eliatopia Theory

Post by _Twig_ » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:46 am

Mindblowing.

mikel

Post by mikel » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:47 am

Read the whole thing, nice and kinda funny
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:52 pm

Upvote button when

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:51 pm

Jakub34 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:52 pm
Upvote button when
Thanks for the gold kind stranger ;]
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

FBIHitler

Post by FBIHitler » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:38 pm

bump
:heart: 🇺🇦 Support Ukraine, Russia is LYING about their gov't.
I am NOT a neo-nazi nor do I condone anything they've done.

Commando_

Post by Commando_ » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:07 pm

This theory makes sense, when you look at the helmets and knit the strings together. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Darkninja

Post by Darkninja » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:56 am

cinos wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:51 pm
Jakub34 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:52 pm
Upvote button when
Thanks for the gold kind stranger ;]
Keanu reeves big chungus whole some 100% omg grill on reddi!?!/!?!/!/

Jason_

Post by Jason_ » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:46 am

nice conspiracy theory
games that I play: Eliatopia, ev.io, taming.io, Minecraft, and Infected Days
buying jest staff idc if it's clean or not

HPTest

Post by HPTest » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:52 am

thinking not km jon un though
I MAKEING GUILD SOON DONATE FOR ME AND SO UR IN IT WITH MY FREINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3l14T0P14 AWSOME