Why

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Hadjar
Why

Post by Hadjar » Thu May 13, 2021 7:15 pm

Why does The Pit exist? I was dueling a mage, and was new to PvP, and wasn't doing great. I had full pollution gear and a musket equipped, so I was doing good damage. The mage I was fighting got kinda low and then suddenly ran off towards a part of the map I had not been to before, and I was like, "Woah cool! New area?" And I followed that mage, and they went into The Pit. I had no foreknowledge that The Pit made you drop all your items on death, and so I went in and shot the mage, and then the mage rushed me with orbs, instantly killed me, and took the gear that I grinded for days to get. Not only that, I'm pretty sure that mage does that to to other people, too. Why the heck does The Pit exist? And there should be like a message that actually warns you when you go near the pit? Not the sign, something that pops up as soon as you go near it. Also, the Item Sacrifice skill is kinda terrible.

Swagybob

Re: Why

Post by Swagybob » Thu May 13, 2021 7:50 pm

I would say it's your fault that you didn't read the sign.

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:52 pm

f
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu May 13, 2021 8:07 pm

Literally says you lose all your items

Hadjar

Post by Hadjar » Thu May 13, 2021 8:53 pm

troopas did you not read part where I said "I had no foreknowledge that The Pit mad you drop all your items on death"? I didn't know at the time of the duel. I only figured out after I went back and read the sign.

Amran300

Post by Amran300 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 pm

Hadjar wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:15 pm
Why does The Pit exist? I was dueling a mage, and was new to PvP, and wasn't doing great. I had full pollution gear and a musket equipped, so I was doing good damage. The mage I was fighting got kinda low and then suddenly ran off towards a part of the map I had not been to before, and I was like, "Woah cool! New area?" And I followed that mage, and they went into The Pit. I had no foreknowledge that The Pit made you drop all your items on death, and so I went in and shot the mage, and then the mage rushed me with orbs, instantly killed me, and took the gear that I grinded for days to get. Not only that, I'm pretty sure that mage does that to to other people, too. Why the heck does The Pit exist? And there should be like a message that actually warns you when you go near the pit? Not the sign, something that pops up as soon as you go near it. Also, the Item Sacrifice skill is kinda terrible.
lol

Amran300

Post by Amran300 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:58 pm

troopas wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:07 pm
Literally says you lose all your items
you literally didnt reaad the test

masnam

Post by masnam » Fri May 14, 2021 12:07 am

Hadjar wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:53 pm
troopas did you not read part where I said "I had no foreknowledge that The Pit mad you drop all your items on death"? I didn't know at the time of the duel. I only figured out after I went back and read the sign.
You should have read the sign first. It's your fault.

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Fri May 14, 2021 12:41 am

Dang bro he's kinda right, it would've taken less than THREE SECONDS to read the sign. smh guys that's such a long time, mage would've gotten away and regenerated to full health.

Core

Post by Core » Fri May 28, 2021 12:18 pm

illiterate idiots cause their own loss, what can I say?
Hello, whoever is reading this, I wish you a wonderful day!