More botters.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
GeraltOfRivia
More botters.

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun May 09, 2021 6:28 pm

With the latest update new area( now i mean 63 mainly) gave perfect oportunity to allow botters to bot all day'n night to bot. How? you can't see who is it, they only need to use a skill from time to time to kill mobs in a cage.
I don't say update is bad, i like new areas and mobs, but making it more easy to bot ain't the good thing to see, especially to all those fair players and to new ones, watching how easily you can cheat here to gain better lvl without effort. Think about it Robby-who is gonna spent money on game where you can so easily abuse/cheat?. I know some ppl will still do it but how many others will quit just after seeing reality like that?. Think of it, think of us- old, honest players that tries to make the game as good as we can, to improve each aspect of it. By not punishing all or at least most of botters/abusers You make us feel like You don't care who plays it, untill You get more and more players. But in the end who will play it huh?.
This is just a small appeal to listen not only certain group, but also some other reasonabe ppl that wants to help, improve and make this game more friendly to all players.

troopas

Re: More botters.

Post by troopas » Sun May 09, 2021 7:38 pm

I saw someone at frogs botting lightning. Didn't catch their name and I have no footage :c

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun May 09, 2021 7:49 pm

troopas wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:38 pm
I saw someone at frogs botting lightning. Didn't catch their name and I have no footage :c
At this point this is a plague-no matter where you go, you can see someone bot/abuse/afk(like botting). And i am, heck no, most players are tired of watching so many ppl do that. So maybe it's the right time to finally make a move and take care of it.

PacManGunner

Post by PacManGunner » Sun May 09, 2021 10:10 pm

Support!

masnam

Post by masnam » Sun May 09, 2021 10:48 pm

For real, I feel like Robby wants to keep as many players as possible which is why he do much about this kind of stuff but who would want these types of players to play ur game