F*cking New Skills

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
AWITASIZE
F*cking New Skills

Post by AWITASIZE » Sat May 08, 2021 2:53 pm

:?: Hey Robby,fudging new skills whats your purpose on adding skills which makes players to feel lonely,sad wtf when they died the items carry items will drop and loot by other players Just like mine On few hours before wtf.And it was looted by selfish player Law- .wtf robby are you serious about that skill.Some players quitted cause of that kind of fudging update...Your game sucks.No longer people will enjoyed if u continue adding some bullcrap.frik

CrazyVanilla

Re: F*cking New Skills

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sat May 08, 2021 3:32 pm

LOL buddy just DON'T UPGRADE THE SKILLS? There is a VERY CLEAR description of the skill BEFORE you upgrade it... Not Robby's fault you chose not to read.

mikel

Post by mikel » Sat May 08, 2021 4:51 pm

Do you not know how fudging stupid you sound right now? You had the time to type all this dogshit and pee off a few people. Like, HOW fudging IDIOTIC ARE YOU??? Dude.

Quit eliatopia and maybe start doing literature or learn how to fudging read, because you really just upgraded a skill without reading what the frik it does, please frik off from the forums and re-read what you just posted.

Like, READ YOU butt

Edit:no, mister Law- wasn't selfish. Your death was literally stonks to him, and this is not a joke.
And surprise, surprise. No one quit. What? Do you have some sort of imaginary friend that quit because of a game update that they never played? Or did you quit? Better should, cant even read.

You're probably one of the few people that made the word 'kid' and 'child' an insult of how dumb of an offspring you are.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

Amran300

Post by Amran300 » Sat May 08, 2021 7:06 pm

you acted tough but when you lose everything ur gonna go to forums and tell everyone this game sucks, and did you see everyone quit this game, people like this game and your nonsense

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Sat May 08, 2021 7:18 pm

AWITASIZE wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:53 pm
:?: Hey Robby,fudging new skills whats your purpose on adding skills which makes players to feel lonely,sad wtf when they died the items carry items will drop and loot by other players Just like mine On few hours before wtf.And it was looted by selfish player Law- .wtf robby are you serious about that skill.Some players quitted cause of that kind of fudging update...Your game sucks.No longer people will enjoyed if u continue adding some bullcrap.frik
just don't upgrade the skill idiot.
so you won't lose any of your stuff.
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

Amran300

Post by Amran300 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:39 pm

he didnt even read the warning he just when there and llose everything

Fanciestmac

Post by Fanciestmac » Sun May 09, 2021 2:28 am

I also will agree to the fact that this individual is foolish for not properly reading the effects of the skill. I do have to ask however, is the item sacrifice skill good for the game? How many people would consider actually equipping this skill, it seems too risky for me.

_rhythm_

Post by _rhythm_ » Sun May 09, 2021 4:01 am

its an advantage for me hahaha my damage is getting higher lol

mikel

Post by mikel » Sun May 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Fanciestmac wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:28 am
I also will agree to the fact that this individual is foolish for not properly reading the effects of the skill. I do have to ask however, is the item sacrifice skill good for the game? How many people would consider actually equipping this skill, it seems too risky for me.
item sacrifice is great, just try not do die though.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

rsharp723894

Post by rsharp723894 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Always play safe
don't risk it
have a nice day ;)