WTF THE ONLY TIME PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU WHEN ARE A FRIEND OR THEY HAVE BEEN HACKED!

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
DoomslayerEx
WTF THE ONLY TIME PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU WHEN ARE A FRIEND OR THEY HAVE BEEN HACKED!

Post by DoomslayerEx » Wed May 05, 2021 3:02 pm

YOU ALL TALK NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID GET HACKED YA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gone To Slay

we_can

Re: WTF THE ONLY TIME PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU WHEN ARE A FRIEND OR THEY HAVE BEEN HACKED!

Post by we_can » Wed May 05, 2021 3:33 pm

they were making a joke you didnt get hacked they were all acting you never actually got hacked
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

DoomslayerEx

Re: WTF THE ONLY TIME PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU WHEN ARE A FRIEND OR THEY HAVE BEEN HACKED!

Post by DoomslayerEx » Wed May 05, 2021 3:42 pm

A JOKE A JOKEEEEE NAH THEY ARE JUT MEAN :evil:
Gone To Slay

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Wed May 05, 2021 4:21 pm

My friend, The only reason they are acting like this, is because you're reports a very disorganized, and lack viable proof. Plus
when you act like this it, It makes it very difficult to make your reports beliavable, A tip for anyone who makes a report, You must keep it strait to the point, you must provide proof, you must keep the overall tone of the subject calm, and you must keep what you're saying well structured instead of getting angry and make a reports disorganized and unbelievable.

Here's a good example

This person (name of player) hacked me pls ban him! He stole my items and I want him gone!

Now that's technically a report, but it lacks proof, structure, unorganized, and it's tone is way too aggressive

Here's how it should go

Hello there, My name is (your name), I have recently been hacked by (Person's name)
Here's a screenshot/video of what exactly happened,

( Screenshots/or videos)

Pleas address this as soon as possible, thank you and have a nice day.

Now that is more organized, keeps a calm tone, Keeps it straight to the point, and provides proof

So I hope this helps you, if not then I wish you luck.

DoomslayerEx

Post by DoomslayerEx » Wed May 05, 2021 7:39 pm

true true....... but i have alot of proof already
Gone To Slay

troopas

Post by troopas » Wed May 05, 2021 9:45 pm

DoomslayerEx wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 7:39 pm
true true....... but i have alot of proof already
I like all the proof you've been providing this whole ti-

OH WAIT

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Thu May 06, 2021 1:22 am

What you say and what you show are two different things. You can say it all you wish, but without screenshots or videos, it makes your reports unbelievable

Amran300

Post by Amran300 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:22 am

Komata is not a hacker he didnt hack me :lol: