New Area, like helmet heroes, if there were pets, it would be easier to defeat monsters or bosses, or something else.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
GeraltOfRivia
Re: New Area, like helmet heroes, if there were pets, it would be easier to defeat monsters or bosses, or something else

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:29 am

If pets will be added and if pets will give any kind of buff, no matter how it will look i hope that they will be untradeable, so either you keep it or release.

coolboynum1

Re: New Area, like helmet heroes, if there were pets, it would be easier to defeat monsters or bosses, or something else

Post by coolboynum1 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:37 am

more ideas for pets:
a baby hellshag(can attack,does some fire damage.does a small boost to every class.)
batling(spits fire,doesn't attack,its not a adult yet,you can also order it to kill its uncle bob,and does a boost to archers.)
dumtalian(poisons enemy's,attacks,gives no boost to any class yet.)
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:37 am

Why is this not in suggestions ,_,
KONO DIA DA!

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:37 am

idk why.

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:14 pm

these are all my ideas for pets when robby adds them.
baby hellshag(can attack,does some fire damage.does a small boost to every class.)
batling(spits fire,doesn't attack,its not a adult yet,you can also order it to kill its uncle bob,and does a boost to archers.)
dumtalian(poisons enemy's,attacks,gives no boost to any class yet.)
scorpling(poison mobs,attack,better than an baby stalker.gives a boost to warriors.)
its basically a name for a baby scorpion.
what else.
leafy(spits out coconuts,gives a boost to archers.).a baby leafer.
gooey.a ooze(basically can't attack.useless pet in the game,but gives a good boost to wizard so that's one use,basically don't buy this pet.let it "return to the wild.").
golden squishier(gives a good boost to every class,increases drops better than others,increases coin drop,increases rune drops,can attack,it can be only unlocked if you completed the eliapedia,basically the best pet in game if rob adds it.)
armed dilo(can attack.gives a good boost to gunmen.because its armed with a ak-47,has a dang lot of defense.)

masnam

Post by masnam » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Robby said if pets are going to be added they will be cosmetic. Although, I do like the idea of some pets being rideable for fast travel.

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:10 pm

A lot of bad idea's on this thread

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am

I mean pets in general troopas aren't bad, it's just the whole boost thing, now to the guy thinking it needs stuff related to hh, dude elia had a throwback to hh, it got two updates for that, Robb will most likely just make new types of pets, and they will be just cosmetic meaning they won't give any effects unless robby decides to change that in the future

troopas

Post by troopas » Mon May 03, 2021 1:23 am

Insomnia wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I mean pets in general troopas aren't bad, it's just the whole boost thing, now to the guy thinking it needs stuff related to hh, dude elia had a throwback to hh, it got two updates for that, Robb will most likely just make new types of pets, and they will be just cosmetic meaning they won't give any effects unless robby decides to change that in the future
I do agree pet's are a good idea, I'm just saying a lot of the idea's on this thread are bad and I don't like them