New Area, like helmet heroes, if there were pets, it would be easier to defeat monsters or bosses, or something else.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
OChewyzinhoBR
New Area, like helmet heroes, if there were pets, it would be easier to defeat monsters or bosses, or something else.

Post by OChewyzinhoBR » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:20 pm

Yea, im back here, with another topic and i think it is an interesting one, PETS!!! That opnion and topic is to talk about pets and how it would help in Eliatopia, not so much like helmet heroes, but it would be an great help to loot, give luck, and to attack!

So, correcting , my name in Eliatopia is OArqueirozinhoBR and i want to talk about some pets and which names it should be if robby agree with my idea.

I think u guys woudl think this is an good idea or bad i dont read minds so put right below and awnser me how good or bad it would be and which benefits it would bring to the Eliatopia players.

Names: Baby Stalker, The Strongest one (Attack)

Chippy, the one to give luck ( Luck)

?????? you guys decide

So i gtg, i dont know if you guys will like this but whether you like or not i gave an idea.

IGN: OArqueirozinhoBR, bye!

coolboynum1

Re: New Area, like helmet heroes, if there were pets, it would be easier to defeat monsters or bosses, or something else

Post by coolboynum1 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:50 pm

how about a scorpling(poison mobs,attack,better than an baby stalker.gives a boost to warriors.)
its basically a name for a baby scorpion.
what else.
leafy(spits out coconuts,gives a boost to archers.).a baby leafer.
gooey.a ooze(basically can't attack.useless pet in the game,but gives a good boost to wizard so that's one use,basically don't buy this pet.let it "return to the wild.").
golden squishier(gives a good boost to every class,increases drops better than others,increases coin drop,increases rune drops,can attack,it can be only unlocked if you completed the eliapedia,basically the best pet in game if rob adds it.)
armed dilo(can attack.gives a good boost to gunmen.because its armed with a ak-47,has a dang lot of defense.)
and shouldn't this be in suggestions.
Last edited by coolboynum1 on Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

coolboynum1

Re: New Area, like helmet heroes, if there were pets, it would be easier to defeat monsters or bosses, or something else

Post by coolboynum1 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:19 pm

and also,the scorpee is the apex predator.and that means that the baby stalker is weaker than the scorpling.
no bigg surprises
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

OChewyzinhoBR

Post by OChewyzinhoBR » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:54 pm

coolboynum1 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:50 pm
how about a scorpling(poison mobs,attack,better than an baby stalker.gives a boost to warriors.)
its basically a name for a baby scorpion.
what else.
leafy(spits out coconuts,gives a boost to archers.).a baby leafer.
gooey.a ooze(basically can't attack.useless pet in the game,but gives a good boost to wizard so that's one use,basically don't buy this pet.let it "return to the wild.").
golden squishier(gives a good boost to every class,increases drops better than others,increases coin drop,increases rune drops,can attack,it can be only unlocked if you completed the eliapedia,basically the best pet in game if rob adds it.)
armed dilo(can attack.gives a good boost to gunmen.because its armed with a ak-47,has a dang lot of defense.)
and shouldn't this be in suggestions.
good idea lol

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:05 pm

No to everything on this thread

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:23 am

Robby has already said that pets will be added, and they will only be cosmetic, I know it be cool to have pets do something special, but think about it, whatever skill you give pets, a botter will abuse that skill no matter how small it is. Now pets in general I'm ok with, but it's a no go on any skill or buff, cause like I said, a botter will find a way to abuse that in some form or fashion, cause if it makes it easy for them, then it effects the game negatively.

i_love_you

Post by i_love_you » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:37 am

I like the suggestion but please don't add pet attacks setting .just the stat of pet be added to your character to avoid botting And spotter

i_love_you

Post by i_love_you » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:42 am

If Robby add pet in eliatopia I hope should the pet be cute or Scarry and I should be deferent to hh .I think it should be flying pet or wolf pet ,dragon pet.and the last one I add pet lvl should be convert when it reach 100lvl.

OChewyzinhoBR

Post by OChewyzinhoBR » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:57 am

So, it is an good idea? but i think i need more views to robby see it, so , okay, removing the what i said from pet attack, only adding orb stats to you, will it be an good idea?