People are mean most

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
doomman
People are mean most

Post by doomman » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:52 pm

man many people i pass through are mean. there was this guy who said the n word and said get the f**** oout of his poop(farming area), learn some f****ing respect. he could just said get out of his farming area and proably go farm this side :). but nope.

troopas

Re: People are mean most

Post by troopas » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:08 pm

Wow thank you for this useful post, all of us are going to make use with this information.

PacManGunner

Post by PacManGunner » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:48 pm

I was search russian players in eliatopia a 2 mounth)) write his nickname here))
I will inform him that it is wrong to use bad words and humiliate the players) :D :D

Falling10fruit

Post by Falling10fruit » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:29 am

There was a person named EROSIZE that said the f word to everybody, then called a rich player "Friend" for 5-10k gold.

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:22 pm

troopas wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:08 pm
Wow thank you for this useful post, all of us are going to make use with this information.
You forget something new everyday, oops said the opposite ...
KONO DIA DA!

viitrix

Post by viitrix » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:43 am

Doomman aren’t you a spotter? Anyways, honestly i prefer an toxic league of legends type of community 10 times over the current beggers, spotters, botters, scammers, sellouts, people that try to earn real money from a videogame (wtf), all the penge po and whatever. I am equally annoyed with people using bad words in chat as i am with people requesting trades only in the hopes that i will give them free money.

Boozy

Post by Boozy » Mon May 03, 2021 10:17 pm

The game (just like helmet heroes) doesn't require people to work together like older mmorpgs did. its more of a solo progression game with online social features. because of that and the competitiveness of the game where you're ranked amongst your peers.. the game and its community is always going to be naturally headed towards a toxic community situation.

Nothing you or any other sissy can do about it other than to quit playing because as shown with helmet heroes... there is more money to be make with competitive gameplay rather that cooperative gameplay. Survival of the fit you could say. Breeds toxicity.