DRAXINER
The Destroyer

CrazyVanilla

Re: A list of Magicbreath bug abusers.

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:55 pm

Spadeee wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:52 am
Come on guys, you know it ain't a bug lmao
It is a bug. You are not meant to use attacks while inside of a drum set. If it wasn't a bug, Robby would not be fixing it in the next update.
viitrix wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:06 am
$_$ and Madam
Thanks! Added to the list :D

Madam

Post by Madam » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:57 pm

:O i am on the list tell me atleast why i am there lol

-Madam

masnam

Post by masnam » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:59 pm

I haven't checked the forum in a while, but first off I could barley even understand Draxiner so a little confused. Secondly, afking with magic breath is an exploit because it is abusing regen and magic breath in a way not intended by Robby. And lastly, I personally would like to see a temp or regular ban on these exploiters, but I know that won't happen because Robby will just say he doesn't want people to quit. I mean come on Robby. You really want exploiters playing your game?

Madam

Post by Madam » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:06 pm

so when u used drum and the same thing with others did, prob automatically added on the list ? without knowing that I am doing AFK ? like bruh! I've been talking to the other players :3 for the hours i spend online on Elia

-Madam

Zekai

Post by Zekai » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:31 pm

mikel wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:08 pm
Zekai wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:07 pm

I do too, pls keep drawing stuff tho
ok sir
yey

Draxiner

Post by Draxiner » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Aye, Like I said before Robby don't give poop in this topic, who cares even Robby don't care about your stupid report :lol:

Robby already checked the forum and he didn't even left any messages to this non-sense topic LOL :lol:

If Robby really care about this, He already shut down the server then remove the fire breath temporary :roll:
But he didn't :lol: You guys are just jealous cuz mage got buffed and can farm so ez like we just hold the M to use unli fire breath :lol:

DRAXINER
The Destroyer

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Draxiner wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:15 pm
Aye, Like I said before Robby don't give poop in this topic, who cares even Robby don't care about your stupid report :lol:

Robby already checked the forum and he didn't even left any messages to this non-sense topic LOL :lol:

If Robby really care about this, He already shut down the server then remove the fire breath temporary :roll:
But he didn't :lol: You guys are just jealous cuz mage got buffed and can farm so ez like we just hold the M to use unli fire breath :lol:
I'm not sure how many times I am going to have to say this to you, this is not a report, I'm not asking Robby to do anything, I know this is allowed until he fixes it in the next update. This thread is solely for the community to know who these players are, and know their levels are from abusing a bug and not real grinding, thats all.If this was a report, I would have stated that in the post, which I actually stated the opposite, though I see you severely struggle with basic reading and comprehension skills.

And AGAIN, for the third time,I am not jealous, I am a mage, I have a drum set, I have the ability to do this, but I don't.

Amran300

Post by Amran300 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:59 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:23 pm
Draxiner wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:15 pm

I'm not sure how many times I am going to have to say this to you, this is not a report, I'm not asking Robby to do anything, I know this is allowed until he fixes it in the next update. This thread is solely for the community to know who these players are, and know their levels are from abusing a bug and not real grinding, thats all.If this was a report, I would have stated that in the post, which I actually stated the opposite, though I see you severely struggle with basic reading and comprehension skills.

And AGAIN, for the third time,I am not jealous, I am a mage, I have a drum set, I have the ability to do this, but I don't.