I give up.
lol sry xd iwas just trying to make you understand

CrazyVanilla

Re: A list of Magicbreath bug abusers.

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:51 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:56 pm
Another one:
Looks like the list will keep growing untill Robby starts temp banning them for abusing that oversight.
Thanks, added to the list, among a few others :D

Draxiner

Post by Draxiner » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:31 pm

I don't know if mage is still allowed to use fire breath LOL
How about high lvl mage that have high MP? so we can't use fire breath anymore? we should click click the fire breath now and not pressing hold the M? that's sound idiot, i dunno how you guys call it bug if we can regen our MP for unli fire breath.

This community are so toxic that they will find anything to push you down if they got jealous.
I'am not surprise of that cuz CrazyVanilla is Filipino and I know Filipinos most toxic culture it's Crab Mentality.

Edit: I just notice that you editted and add me there, Cool! Did you even know that im an archer before and I already have high level before I switch to mage? Who cares about this bullcrap, you crying about we can do uni fire breath and you can't?

Let's see if Robby will give the favor to you, Robby won't give poop to this non-sense things.
DRAXINER
The Destroyer

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:45 pm

Draxiner wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:31 pm
How about high lvl mage that have high MP? so we can't use fire breath anymore? we should click click the fire breath now and not pressing hold the M? that's sound idiot, i dunno how you guys call it bug if we can regen our MP for unli fire breath.

This community are so toxic that they will find anything to push you down if they got jealous.
I'am not surprise of that cuz CrazyVanilla is Filipino and I know Filipinos most toxic culture it's Crab Mentality.

Edit: I just notice that you editted and add me there, Cool! Did you even know that im an archer before and I already have high level before I switch to mage? Who cares about this bullcrap, you crying about we can do uni fire breath and you can't?

Let's see if Robby will give the favor to you, Robby won't give poop to this non-sense things.
First off, I'm not Filipino, I'm not sure where you got that one from. Second, no ones saying you can't use magicbreath at all, we are just saying its a scummy move to sit there AFK with a drumset using magicbreath preventing people from grinding and getting levels by abusing a bug. Third, like I said before, show me where I ask Robby to do anything here? I'm just making a list so that everyone knows who is abusing this.

Also, again, as I said before I'm not jealous. I am a mage, I have a drumset, I can abuse this too. I choose not to because I'm not a scumbag and prefer to get my levels legit. So keep repeating things that have nothing to do with this thread, its getting you very far bro :D

*TGFD*

Post by *TGFD* » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:45 am

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:45 pm
Draxiner wrote:

First off, I'm not Filipino, I'm not sure where you got that one from. Second, no ones saying you can't use magicbreath at all, we are just saying its a scummy move to sit there AFK with a drumset using magicbreath preventing people from grinding and getting levels by abusing a bug. Third, like I said before, show me where I ask Robby to do anything here? I'm just making a list so that everyone knows who is abusing this.

Also, again, as I said before I'm not jealous. I am a mage, I have a drumset, I can abuse this too. I choose not to because I'm not a scumbag and prefer to get my levels legit. So keep repeating things that have nothing to do with this thread, its getting you very far bro :D
ah nice finally someone understand some ppl chose to do it some ppl no its thier chose and also idc about ppl who said to me scumbag or botter i need to said it again robby said that in 2 weeks gonna fix and is yo uwant make ppl stop go kill them with scorpee so please dont come here again and cry to ban me

Jinnzakk

Post by Jinnzakk » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:05 am

Add Moi in the list
"Devil in a form of a wh0re"
Discord: Jinnzakk#1268

Draxiner

Post by Draxiner » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:40 am

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:45 pm
Draxiner wrote:

Yeah I think fire breath + AFK = botting but not all mage do that like me :x
But i don't know what you meant Fire breath + Drum set? equals bug? How that become a bug? :?:

like this peoples:
viewtopic.php?f=4&p=19405&sid=0d2df26b4 ... 0ff#p19405

I do unli fire breath also I afk sometimes but not too long, like I will just get a drink or foods. I'am just using my brain cuz... who cares LOL I have enought MP & regen, I also do my homeworks while farming :lol:

If this is illegal why Robby ain't shutting down the server? Then remove the fire breath for temporary? He can shut down the server and no one can play for temporary like he did before... Maybe Robby doesn't care? eh who cares except CrazyVanila cares :lol:
DRAXINER
The Destroyer

Spadeee

Post by Spadeee » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:52 am

Come on guys, you know it ain't a bug lmao
I'm a noob.