A list of Magicbreath bug abusers.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
CrazyVanilla
A list of Magicbreath bug abusers.

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:45 pm

Well as we know the magicbreath abuse is out of control so I figured it would be nice to make a list of all the players abusing this. Even though its technically allowed until Robby patches it in the next update, these players are the scumbags of Elia right now, and we can publicly shame these players and everyone will know they only got their levels by abusing a bug, and did not earn them.

List: (In order from worst abusers at the top to lesser at the bottom)

- *TGFD* (for sure the worst abuser)
- Merlinn
- invisible
- Neroichi
- count10
- GameWarbler
- Pul4n
- jc
- (Merlin)
- Draxiner
- $__$
- Mav
- Vigo
- Madam

Post more names below of players who abuse this and I'll add them to the list :D
Last edited by CrazyVanilla on Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:01 am, edited 13 times in total.

troopas

Re: A list of Magicbreath bug abusers.

Post by troopas » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:03 pm

They should all get a temp ban for doing this (1 week or so)

Also I like the idea of public shaming :twisted:

*TGFD*

Post by *TGFD* » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:56 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:45 pm
Well as we know the magicbreath abuse is out of control so I figured it would be nice to make a list of all the players abusing this. Even though its technically allowed until Robby patches it in the next update, these players are the scumbags of Elia right now, and we can publicly shame these players and everyone will know they only got their levels by abusing a bug, and did not earn them.

List:

- *TGFD* (Probably one of the biggest / worst abusers of this)
- invisible
- Merlinn

Post more names below of players who abuse this and I'll add them to the list :D
oh yes im first im the one who know it and report how to use for proof its not hack or auto ckliker robby cant ban players for somthing he made ^^ he said at last post go get scorpee and kill them also idk why you post this bc i take your place of farming i dont like players hen they said this is my spot or my place

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:45 am

CrazyVanilla wrote:
these players are the scumbags of Elia right now, and we can publicly shame these players and everyone will know they only got their levels by abusing a bug, and did not earn them.

Sad List:

- *TGFD* (the biggest / worst abuser)
- invisible
- Merlinn

Goddess of the hunt

Draxiner

Post by Draxiner » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:12 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:

List:

- invisible
- Merlinn

Why would Robby ban those who used unli fire breath? Is it their fault that they can use unli fire breath? or maybe jealous? cuz you can't do a unli fire breath that's why you're reporting them? :lol:
Robby maked regen thingy, so is it our fault? Sometimes i also do this unli breath, why would I do this such thing? cuz I can do it and Robby maked it. Not a mage problem if they got buffed, Also Archer once become so over power at farming they abused there power to farm and steal others farm, isn't that shameful?

Stop being jealous of people in their winning season. You don't know what they lost in their losing season. ~Mages/Warrior
DRAXINER
The Destroyer

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:58 pm

Draxiner wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:12 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:

List:

- invisible
- Merlinn

Why would Robby ban those who used unli fire breath? Is it their fault that they can use unli fire breath? or maybe jealous? cuz you can't do a unli fire breath that's why you're reporting them? :lol:
Robby maked regen thingy, so is it our fault? Sometimes i also do this unli breath, why would I do this such thing? cuz I can do it and Robby maked it. Not a mage problem if they got buffed, Also Archer once become so over power at farming they abused there power to farm and steal others farm, isn't that shameful?

Stop being jealous of people in their winning season. You don't know what they lost in their losing season. ~Mages/Warrior
Where in my post does it say to ban these players? I actually specifically said "even though its technically allowed" in my post, you even quoted it. I'm not reporting anyone? I'm making a list of all of the players who abuse this so other players know their levels are not legit? Great reading and comprehension skills man, trying to attack me for things I didn't say or do, that just proves you know I'm right.

By the way, I'm a mage, I have a drum set, I COULD abuse this if I wanted to, but I DON'T, because I'm not a scumbag like you guys :lol:

mikel

Post by mikel » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:00 pm

Draxiner wrote:

"no i'm not duping. I'm just doubling items, jealous? cuz you can't extremely exploit a bug that makes it unfair for everyone whos trying to grind their days on a game?"

like bro, try to have some sense omg lol, there's bugs and flaws on the game, it's expected. Are you trying to justify the exploiters or what?

edit:
*TGFD* wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:56 pm
oh yes im first im the one who know it and report how to use for proof its not hack or auto ckliker robby cant ban players for somthing he made ^^ he said at last post go get scorpee and kill them also idk why you post this bc i take your place of farming i dont like players hen they said this is my spot or my place
to make you sound more stupid. Please re-read what yoou just posted after reading mine. You sound like;
"no i'm not hacking some cash into the game, it's just magic, it's robby's fault that i'm hacking because he doesn't have an entire devteam to increase the games security"

tgfd, tgfd, tgfd, You're not the first caveman who discovered the fire bug in game, i know it doesn't run out.
you abuse the poop out of it, we get who you are. A scumbag.

doesn't mean you discover a bug, you get credit for it. Players on elia have been finding bugs for free, no, robby doesnt give them 1m elia for finding a bug in game.
Last edited by mikel on Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:03 pm

Draxiner wrote:

What I got from this:
1 - You yourself should be added to this "shamed" list .... ok I guess.
2 - Every archer that used the arrow homing (when it was down-right broken) should be ashamed, hrmm.
3 - Haha u suck cus u not wizard and can't use this skill.
4 - Warriors still suck, oops!
KONO DIA DA!

Draxiner

Post by Draxiner » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:41 pm

mikel wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:00 pm
Draxiner wrote:

"no i'm not duping. I'm just doubling items, jealous? cuz you can't extremely exploit a bug that makes it unfair for everyone whos trying to grind their days on a game?"

like bro, try to have some sense omg lol, there's bugs and flaws on the game, it's expected. Are you trying to justify the exploiters or what?
I don't really use bug to use unli fire breath, i have enought MP to regen that's why I can use it unli :roll:
How is that become bug? everyone have MP regen, then use it. I can use fire breath like forever cuz i have high MP.
DRAXINER
The Destroyer

mikel

Post by mikel » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:55 pm

Draxiner wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:41 pm

I don't really use bug to use unli fire breath, i have enought MP to regen that's why I can use it unli :roll:
How is that become bug? everyone have MP regen, then use it. I can use fire breath like forever cuz i have high MP.
I'm not going to waste my time here, like what i did to gandulf. Goodbye and try to learn from that paragraph.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...