Why is there so many philipino players?

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
viitrix
Why is there so many philipino players?

Post by viitrix » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:24 pm

Why is it so many from the philipines playing this game?

mikel

Re: Why is there so many philipino players?

Post by mikel » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:00 pm

viitrix wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:24 pm
Just happens to be it, got a problem? You don't even know how to spell Filipino.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

viitrix

Post by viitrix » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:09 pm

mikel wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:00 pm
viitrix wrote:
Just happens to be it, got a problem? You don't even know how to spell Filipino.
No its not a problem, it is just weird that it is so extremly disproportionally many filipino players, like 70%, when the game is equally open to every region (i think). Has to be some reason to it?

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:13 pm

viitrix wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:09 pm
mikel wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:00 pm
viitrix wrote:
No its not a problem, it is just weird that it is so extremly disproportionally many filipino players, like 70%, when the game is equally open to every region (i think). Has to be some reason to it?
Most players are probably from helmet heroes, which was also dominated by the Philippines.

Aletheia

Post by Aletheia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:25 pm

viitrix wrote:
I don't know if it's true but I heard they make IRL money from playing games like HH or Eliatopia that's why this type of games are so popular in their region. Maybe it's just a rumor but coke made lotta money on HH. 😲😩
Aletheia

mikel

Post by mikel » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:22 am

Aletheia wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:25 pm

I don't know if it's true but I heard they make IRL money from playing games like HH or Eliatopia that's why this type of games are so popular in their region. Maybe it's just a rumor but coke made lotta money on HH. 😲😩
He sure did
frint fried...

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

30edjean

Post by 30edjean » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:45 am

Aletheia wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:25 pm
viitrix wrote:
it's all true that you heard my friend everything you heard about them selling or making money is true but just like us Filipinos and some are abusive others are just a pastime from work :D :D

$__$

Post by $__$ » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:28 pm

well, this game is free to the world.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:43 pm

See, this IS an unexplained phenomenon, it always happens, like Gmod is mostly played by Russians, Counter Strike 1.6 by Turks and Poles, League of Legends and Shakes and Fidget by Greeks, PUBG by the Chinese etc etc.
See, it's usually just that games are played by people, those people share it to their friends, said friends to their other friends and so forth and so forth. Sometimes a game just HAPPENS to appeal to a specific group of people because...well, they found out about it in it's infancy and it became a staple of their culture's gaming scene (usually cause for most it's easier to speak in their native language than english). It's not some kind of crypto scheme or any of that weird poop (even if some people do unironically treat coins as crypto lmao), it's just a coincidence that happens, let's not ever ban the pinoys again, they aren't "all hackers", you just see the majority of the playerbase and assume their nationality is the reason they're hacking, even back when I was a kid I could notice that something didn't tick right. Maybe instead of doing that we could focus on not letting people spot, spotting is for degenerates, thanks for listening to my TEDtalk.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

mikel

Post by mikel » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:06 pm

cinos wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:43 pm
See, this IS an unexplained phenomenon, it always happens, like Gmod is mostly played by Russians, Counter Strike 1.6 by Turks and Poles, League of Legends and Shakes and Fidget by Greeks, PUBG by the Chinese etc etc.
See, it's usually just that games are played by people, those people share it to their friends, said friends to their other friends and so forth and so forth. Sometimes a game just HAPPENS to appeal to a specific group of people because...well, they found out about it in it's infancy and it became a staple of their culture's gaming scene (usually cause for most it's easier to speak in their native language than english). It's not some kind of crypto scheme or any of that weird poop (even if some people do unironically treat coins as crypto lmao), it's just a coincidence that happens, let's not ever ban the pinoys again, they aren't "all hackers", you just see the majority of the playerbase and assume their nationality is the reason they're hacking, even back when I was a kid I could notice that something didn't tick right. Maybe instead of doing that we could focus on not letting people spot, spotting is for degenerates, thanks for listening to my TEDtalk.
Thank you :)

Ppl still rooting for ph to get banned tho when ppl like me exist (im ph lol)
Kinda sucked i didn't get to play hh for about 4 years just because the people here scam and do hacks and poop.
I got through by a vpn tho, but it wasn't really the 4k 60fps hd experience :v
frint fried...

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...