Robby impersonator scammer

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
mikel
Robby impersonator scammer

Post by mikel » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:54 pm

(old title was originally saying gmbets is a scam, but we aint sure yet. this is currently going for the robby impersonator because theres one scamming ppl rn)
this situation might be tied to the gmbets server

There's a robby impersonator scamming ppl around.

he has multiple scam accounts (don't rly know his original account.)
but all the ones listed below are the accounts that got scammed. (yes, scammed from people.)

'Robby' scammed accounts:
Mega999
bossman
mw3rocks
SYKE
TheStump
XxMHERVZxX

(suspiscous accounts)
DIAMOND
Vlaadik333

he might have multiple more scam/scammed accounts, DO NOT interact with the accs above.
also, this guy has an account named "robb4321" or something, pay attention to this one. There is no "robby4321" or something, there is no other robby than Robby (CAPITAL R) there are no more moderator robby's or something. The Robby (W I T H CAPITAL R) is THE ONLY original robby.

because the GMbets guy uses robby's name like, he'll randomly PM you about verifying your account with the username 'robby3241' or something like that. He pms you about verifying your account, something like.

"Hello, this is robby. We are here to verify your account, go press forget password on your account on the main menu, and send me the code on your email, so we can verify your account."

Look, to people that gets sent a message similar to that, DON'T FOLLOW THE STEPS, AND DON'T GIVE HIM THE CODE.
it's mostly a scam or fake, and let me tell you. Once your account is created, it's already 'verified' so theres no other type of verifications to play the game.

this guy uses some sort of script to enhance poop in game, like view bots on forum posts etc.
if you're one of the people that fell for these, i'm not sorry for you. And how dumb could you be.

this guy bullhorns the discord link to his server alot, DON'T CLICK IT, it might be an ip grabber or some poop that hacks you through link. just block this person when they dm you about account verifying poop, because there's no such thing.

be aware,
adios
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

troopas

Re: Robby impersonator scammer

Post by troopas » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:23 am

bump

Wave115

Post by Wave115 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:30 am

OMEGA BUMP (I despise scammers, they should all be vaporized :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

FlameStats

Post by FlameStats » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:08 am

Vlaadik333
Was, advertising about that Gmbets gambling server!!
That means the Gmbets guy or the guy with that user name is prolly behind this all... he's prolly hacking the Ems. for the world chat!!
Vlaadik333, messaged me and personally asked me if I wanted to join the server!!

TheStump

Post by TheStump » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:30 pm

My account was really stolen. It was in February. The old password only works for logging into the forum.

masnam

Post by masnam » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:40 pm

FlameStats wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:08 am
Vlaadik333
Was, advertising about that Gmbets gambling server!!
That means the Gmbets guy or the guy with that user name is prolly behind this all... he's prolly hacking the Ems. for the world chat!!
Vlaadik333, messaged me and personally asked me if I wanted to join the server!!
Vlaadik333 and DIAMOND (The person who runes GMbets) said he bought the Vlaadik333 and DIAMOND accounts to advertise GMbets so we aren't sure on that one

FlameStats

Post by FlameStats » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:36 pm

Thats some major, Bruhs and Oofies