Eliatopia Mobile (coming soon)

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Robby
Site Admin
Eliatopia Mobile (coming soon)

Post by Robby » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:54 pm

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a post regarding Eliatopia on Android mobile devices. I know I told a few people it would be a week or two ago, so I figured I'd post the status of it.

It's about ready for everyone to start playing. Once it's released it will need a bit of testing and input from everyone though. I didn't want to release it last week as I still had work to do on today's update, and didn't want to have to just update the mobile version again a week later. >.< So I held off until today's update. Come Monday I will take care of any little bugs that may exist from today's update. Once I fixed those on Monday, I will then submit the game to the Google Play Store. Unfortunately, there is an annoying "review process" that has to happen for apps (at least new ones anyway.) That review time can take anywhere from an hours to a week, but I think generally 2 days or less is the average. So once that completes, you should all be able to start playing the first Android mobile versions. That being said, that should mean the mobile version will be out next week, as long as the review process doesn't take to long.

Kami

Re: Eliatopia Mobile (coming soon)

Post by Kami » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:55 pm

great, Can't wait.

SasukeArcher

Post by SasukeArcher » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:06 pm

Nice!

SUB TO TRAPFISH GAMING

*TGFD*

Post by *TGFD* » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:20 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:54 pm
Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a post regarding Eliatopia on Android mobile devices. I know I told a few people it would be a week or two ago, so I figured I'd post the status of it.

It's about ready for everyone to start playing. Once it's released it will need a bit of testing and input from everyone though. I didn't want to release it last week as I still had work to do on today's update, and didn't want to have to just update the mobile version again a week later. >.< So I held off until today's update. Come Monday I will take care of any little bugs that may exist from today's update. Once I fixed those on Monday, I will then submit the game to the Google Play Store. Unfortunately, there is an annoying "review process" that has to happen for apps (at least new ones anyway.) That review time can take anywhere from an hours to a week, but I think generally 2 days or less is the average. So once that completes, you should all be able to start playing the first Android mobile versions. That being said, that should mean the mobile version will be out next week, as long as the review process doesn't take to long.
robby tnx ^^

jd38997

Post by jd38997 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:31 pm

IM GOING TO BE THE MOST PLAYED ANDROID PLAYER LOL
IM LITTERY ON MY PHONE ALL DAY
idk why i have robby as my profile picture

JeraldRoyoAbadiez

Post by JeraldRoyoAbadiez » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:29 pm

Thank Robby

jd38997