Short question

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
TrapFish
Short question

Post by TrapFish » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:45 pm

Hello Robby,

I just wanna know if there’ll be a mobile version of Eliatopia and when will it be launched? Can’t wait for it. ;) ;) ;)
TRAPFISH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Short question

Post by Robby » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello,

Glad you hear you are excited for it. :) I would like to have it ready in the first quarter of this year. So hopefully within the next 2 months.

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:41 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:29 pm
Hello,

Glad you hear you are excited for it. :) I would like to have it ready in the first quarter of this year. So hopefully within the next 2 months.
Do you think you will ever add controller support? Specifically for mobile because I can't see myself playing on my tiny phone where things might be cramped. A controller would make things a lot easier.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Yea for sure, just keep mentioning it and I'll try to make it more of a priority. I'm never sure how many people are using controllers, so I usually don't know how much I should prioritize. There's a bit of controller support right now, although it's not full controller support, you will need your mouse for some things. Have you tried it?

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:03 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:51 pm
Yea for sure, just keep mentioning it and I'll try to make it more of a priority. I'm never sure how many people are using controllers, so I usually don't know how much I should prioritize. There's a bit of controller support right now, although it's not full controller support, you will need your mouse for some things. Have you tried it?
I haven't tried it because keyboard works pretty well on computer. I think I might advocate it once it officially comes out for mobile and get to experience it first and see if it's a little difficult to do certain tasks.

I will test out controller on computer when I get the chance and if I can figure it out because I am in class right now >.<
Last edited by troopas on Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:45 pm

Ok sounds good! If you have any issues just let me know via post in bugs & errors. But yea, I'll hope to have android controller supported in mobile.

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:46 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:45 pm
Ok sounds good! If you have any issues just let me know via post in bugs & errors. But yea, I'll hope to have android controller supported in mobile.
Probably as a heads up, the buttons for mobile need some customization to them (Assuming it will work like HH) With HH, the buttons took up a large part of the screen, which made the game annoying to play. There should be an option to allow players to choose the size and transparency of the buttons. In addition, they should be able to place the buttons where they want. With controllers, it should remove the buttons until no input is detected. (or even have an option for this if a player wants the buttons for some reason)

As for skills, there really should be some hotbar. (For both PC and mobile) It was annoying to try and use skills in HH mobile, and considering Eliatopia will have a lot more skills, (and already does) there needs to be some quick and easy way to use them. At the very least, there should be 3 buttons that players can set to use a certain skill.