Help me

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
TrapFish
Help me

Post by TrapFish » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:01 am

Hello guys,

Im new to this game, but I used to play Helmet Heroes (needs a lot more upgrades/events) and I understand the basics. The problem is I don't know the names of the NPCs and the places, I couldn't find them on the game's wiki. Im actually a lvl. 14 mage, I don't know what items should I buy, where should I grind and which skills should I upgrade (is expertise = critical damage??) :shock: :shock: :shock: . Any help would be great, happy new year to all!!! :D :D :D
Oh ya, how can I join a guild?? :lol:
IGN: TrapFish

I need money :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
TRAPFISH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yasvsV

Re: Help me

Post by yasvsV » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:49 am

1) No need to advertise or promote Helmet Heroes-related stuff here in the General subforum. Do that on the Helmet Heroes forum.

2) True, the NPCs are indeed not on the Eliatopia Wiki. That's because the Wiki is made by the player of Eliatopia and the game itself is still relatively new. I will be adding all of the NPCs as well as which areas they are in and what items they sell (if they sell any) into the Wiki very soon, but it is no small task! Have patience :)

3) For a lvl 14 mage, I would suggest the Eggplant Set (I believe all the items in that set are equipable for you), the Weaved Set (which is a tier lower and located in Area 16), or Blue Wizard Set (which is the same tier as the Weaved Set and located in Area 20 and unlocked after you complete the quest given to you by NPC Pirth). Up next for you (when you are around lvl 20) is the Protection Set located in Area 34.

4) For a lvl 14 mage (slightly better range than warrior, but still incomparable to archer and gunman), I would suggest Dumtillians in Area 26 or Oozes in Area 30 and Area 31 (don't venture into Area 29 yet, since the Ooze Horror will wipe you out!). Avoid their poison and keep a safe distance with protection field on.

5) Yes, expertise is critical chance. Having a maximum of 100 expertise will allow you to deal a critical hit with every attack. The Enhanced Crit skill in General increases critical hit damage per upgrade, the Chaining Crit skill in General increases the chances of your critical hits damaging nearby enemies per upgrade, and the Devastating Crit skill in General increases the chances of your critical hits dealing a devastating blow (e.g. from 1k damage to 1m damage) per upgrade.

6) To join a guild, go to the Guild Hall in Area 42 (one of the buildings in Alion City) and send a request to join a guild (assuming you meet the guild's level requirement). Make sure to enter the Guild Hall within the opening hours (I forgot what the opening and closing hours were, but just don't come at night)!

7) Happy new year! :D

8) Yes, I know. We all need money :(
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

TrapFish

Post by TrapFish » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:41 pm

Thank u so much!!!!!!!!!! Happy new year!!
TRAPFISH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:11 pm

No problem, just enjoy the game (while it is still fresh for you ;) )
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573