HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE ROBBY!?!?!?!?!?!?

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Punishment
HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE ROBBY!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Punishment » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:59 pm

I'm lv 131, Max Tentacle whip Max venom back pack, 200k def around in total, A max Crow Bow 1 shot me even when I was mage shield boosted -_-
by a lv 111 -_- And Mages Cloud is WAYYYY too Op - Make it fair on other classes -_- :evil: :twisted:

Articus

Re: HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE ROBBY!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Articus » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:05 am

you should have sell your venom back max to me fr lololol

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:51 pm

Because you used mage shield as a whipmaster and somehow expected to just have the benefits of a mage shield, without the downside of it breaking...when taking a whole arrow hoard to the face.

The cloud is NOT overpowered. You were clearly here to see it with the obnoxious stun. Just get good.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:11 pm

cinos wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:51 pm
Because you used mage shield as a whipmaster and somehow expected to just have the benefits of a mage shield, without the downside of it breaking...when taking a whole arrow hoard to the face.

The cloud is NOT overpowered. You were clearly here to see it with the obnoxious stun. Just get good.
Cinos broke out the famous words... Get good :lol:
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓

pit_spectator

Post by pit_spectator » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:35 pm

real issue here is a posion gunners who just out destroying any level fr except those who a full p resistance. like cinos back then xD

noobking21

Post by noobking21 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:00 am

The issues is low def low hp can kill easy by low level haha
Thank You for playing Eliatopia have good days.

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:22 pm

pit_spectator wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:35 pm
real issue here is a posion gunners who just out destroying any level fr except those who a full p resistance. like cinos back then xD
That was not the issue, the issue was rune resistances in general. Poison zone would not even need to exist if Robby never introduced another money pit of a mechanic. This was exactly why nobody liked buying sets anymore, we (and by we I mean first Rawana and then me because I got tired of sticking by the rules) just played around with the tools given to us, which imo were ironically the most balanced compared to everyone's favorite class, "Paypal warrior."

What is paypal Warrior? The guys who got really mad when their hundred dollar runed set didn't immediately kill me. I know the exact price they bought em for because I've met the seller.

Like I'm honestly just saying this because I'm a bit cheeky, but isn't it ironic that I of all people would've preferred if resistances were gone, even if it meant removing zone as well?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111