Everyone let's quit in eliatopia robby won't care

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
ScootHenderson0
Re: Everyone let's quit in eliatopia robby won't care

Post by ScootHenderson0 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:32 pm

Everyone boycott eliatopia. It is unfair to noobs. We grind for hours, only to waste our time because there is only a 1 in one thousand chance we will get the rune we seek. We grind droids and saws and Diamondbacks only to get outgrinded by pros who have stats way better. We cannot level up, because we do not have the resources; the runes and weapons that cost so many coins, we can only buy them with real money. People offer accounts for a cheap price, but they are all Philipino and there is no way to even buy them except Paypal, which nobody in America has. People always speak of getting their accounts scammed, like me as I lost my -INFINITY- and got my lvl 103 Ambush pit scammed. Robby has yet to add an account trade feature. There is a reason why the game has 20 players online at a time. A reasonable player base is 1000 players at a time, which we cannot even imagine in eliatopia. All the pros quit because they are TIRED of the repetetive nature of the game! Grind, walk across the map, buy stuff, repeat. IT NOT EVEN FUN! WHAT ARE WE PLAYING? WHY ARE WE PLAYING THIS GAME? Robby has not updated since August. That update was an excuse of an update. Only 2 bugs fixed, and no armour

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:30 pm

No, why don't u just shut the fu.ck up and leave if u hate it so much. You just don't put in any effort I notice... Ooh u don't want to be out grinded by higher lvl players?? Then grind to be higher lvl.. don't stomp on the cred of this game before u even have a good argument.
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player πŸ€™πŸΏπŸ‡―πŸ‡² πŸ‡²πŸ‡±

Target for begging due to my username βœ“

Big-Black-Rasta

Post by Big-Black-Rasta » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 pm

SuperHelpfulDude wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:30 pm
No, why don't u just shut the fu.ck up and leave if u hate it so much. You just don't put in any effort I notice... Ooh u don't want to be out grinded by higher lvl players?? Then grind to be higher lvl.. don't stomp on the cred of this game before u even have a good argument.
I agree
An alt

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:39 am

pit_spectator wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:00 am
USERNAME- wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:55 am
pit_spectator wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:20 am
Hacker took out 3 of the Greatest Eliatopia accs in the game now the game surely will die
Which three greatest accs?
Me (katwastaken), dark_hallow (ball buster) and possibly gloo (death gunner(
hallow isnt bb lol

ScootHenderson0

Post by ScootHenderson0 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 pm

What 3 accounts got hacked?

Teddy~

Post by Teddy~ » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm

UnknownEpoch wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:07 pm
Teddy~ wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:47 am
Look still banned 300days more and did i say or spam pleased unbanned me robby when but no that's not my problem anymore it's just gambling when you sacrifice and you lost you will cry who's fault now. Any way robby doesn't care on Eliatopia because story is finish if you hoping for part 2 episode that will next next year. Even i got unbanned it will be new owner we play fair every bugs removed how to chit is huge problem me will stalk caused am curious.
Lol u how stupid do you think Robby is u dumb hacker , bug abusing nooob

Play Laurum online nubs fr
Oww wow don't know the reason why anyone hate laurum game spreading are you virus sir ?
Welcome eliatopia player's

UnknownEpoch

Post by UnknownEpoch » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:09 pm

Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm
Look still banned 300days more and did i say or spam pleased unbanned me robby when but no that's not my problem anymore it's just gambling when you sacrifice and you lost you will cry who's fault now. Any way robby doesn't care on Eliatopia because story is finish if you hoping for part 2 episode that will next next year. Even i got unbanned it will be new owner we play fair every bugs removed how to chit is huge problem me will stalk caused am curious.

Oww wow don't know the reason why anyone hate laurum game spreading are you virus sir ?
Says a guy Named Teddie , lol do you need a Teddie bear so you can sleep at night little boy, don't worry just call mummie and daddie when you are feeling scared and everything will be fine little boy

Big-Black-Rasta

Post by Big-Black-Rasta » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:25 pm

Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:09 pm
Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm

Says a guy Named Teddie , lol do you need a Teddie bear so you can sleep at night little boy, don't worry just call mummie and daddie when you are feeling scared and everything will be fine little boy
Nice job UnknownEpoch that is possibly the WORST insult I have heard in a Looooooong time.
An alt

SonKambo

Post by SonKambo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:27 pm

:lol: i used to own ur acc, idk what happened, but poop is funny ngl