Toxic player caught in vid from start, MUST SEE

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
raider
Re: Toxic player caught in vid from start, MUST SEE

Post by raider » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:45 pm

Lets keep this clear, this is not about "kill steal" or grind here or there whatsoever
this is about severe ill-mannerism and ill-language, that is commonly referred to as toxic behavior in gaming
and there are many vids about that, and this is an example

Now i don't call for a full on hard ban, as this individual(for example) is lvl 159, and that would be devastating, but a warning, and a soft ban of a two month or so would sort it out. or disabling his chat and the like.. :lol:
Last edited by raider on Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:16 pm

raider wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:45 pm
Lets keep this clear, this is not about "kill steal" or grind here or there whatsoever
this is about ill-mannerism and ill-language, that is commonly referred to as toxic behavior in gaming

Now i don't call for a full on hard ban, as this individual(for example) is lvl 159, and that would be devastating, but a warning, and a soft ban of a two month or so would sort it out. or disabling his chat and the like..
Bruh this is not a serious hard-core game
Its just a simple MMORPG Game and toxic behavior can never gonna leads to ban ... because a player is not doing scamming, duping, or hacking...
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:39 pm

raider wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:45 pm
this is about severe ill-mannerism and ill-language, that is commonly referred to as toxic behavior in gaming

Now i don't call for a full on hard ban, as this individual(for example) is lvl 159, and that would be devastating, but a warning, and a soft ban of a two month or so would sort it out. or disabling his chat and the like.. :lol:
Blud out of moves to talk oof.

Anyways still robby doesn't care banning toxic people. Also banning here is straight up permanent. No soft ban or warning :/ there is no either a muted chat fr, cuz this game is made very simple and its only one person created it, And its robby.
I simp White Lily