hello eliatopia this is a urgent messge from troopas

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Wizzar
hello eliatopia this is a urgent messge from troopas

Post by Wizzar » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:58 pm

welcome eliatopia i have returned but this isnt really the purpose of this post we are here today to talk about a 2 scammer _Hawk_ and lommat
first lommat scammed my 20 emeralds he said he was gonna sell me an acc for 20 emeys then when i gave he sold them and never sold me the account now lets talk about _Hawk_ i was buying his acc for 145 emeys and then i gave to punishment to be mm and then punishment told me the pass after i gave her the emeys to give him but when i tried to log on the ac the pass was wrong so i begged punish to not trade the emeraldes and she didnt but then he started saying the pas was wrong and that punishment scammed him so im just here to say punishment isnt a scammer she is innocent go show her some luv guys and ye troop out :)

Bomad

Re: hello eliatopia this is a urgent messge from troopas

Post by Bomad » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:25 pm

aint no way your troopas if you are go log onto that
Laziest Eliatopian Ever

Melmar

Post by Melmar » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:41 pm

Wizzar wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:58 pm
welcome eliatopia i have returned but this isnt really the purpose of this post we are here today to talk about a 2 scammer _Hawk_ and lommat
first lommat scammed my 20 emeralds he said he was gonna sell me an acc for 20 emeys then when i gave he sold them and never sold me the account now lets talk about _Hawk_ i was buying his acc for 145 emeys and then i gave to punishment to be mm and then punishment told me the pass after i gave her the emeys to give him but when i tried to log on the ac the pass was wrong so i begged punish to not trade the emeraldes and she didnt but then he started saying the pas was wrong and that punishment scammed him so im just here to say punishment isnt a scammer she is innocent go show her some luv guys and ye troop out :)
She is innocent!

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:30 pm

me when I spread misinformation
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

_Saitama

Post by _Saitama » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:54 pm

TROOPAS???? :O I think I have talked to you before yes I remember I did global shout out and then u logged off and came back and you said did you do the global shout out I said yes I sold many items for you just to log off and never see the global shout out. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'm just a hero for fun