REPORT UNITED BROTHER HOOD!

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Katwastaken
Re: REPORT UNITED BROTHER HOOD!

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:49 am

E
Last edited by Katwastaken on Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I simp White Lily

remaru

Post by remaru » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:14 am

Katwastaken wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:43 am
remaru wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:47 pm

bruv he knows a lot of pro players pass, he can litterally delete years of progress for many players if he wanted to. also other guild just grind and give pathetic little incentives for grinding while we get 100 emes for grinding till deadline.
I saw that global shout fr goodluck grinding conts though :?
yeah we at 33.3 mil, theoretically we should get in by nov 28
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

HEROBRINE91

Post by HEROBRINE91 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:47 pm

Child labours? :/
Okay what I believe is that guilds are just a way to play together and increase fun in the game.
Not a way of providing jobs :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree that creating contribution targets for rewards increases the motivation of players to grind... But for those who don't like grinding like machines, it becomes a burden.

Even in the best guilds ( VOID, World Dominators) there is no target of contribution unless you aren't active at all.
HEROBRINE- "CHANGE is the only CONSTANT."

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:29 pm

remaru wrote:
cinos wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:04 am
United Brotherhood sounds like a shιτshow, would've probably taken the number one spot for "worst guild" back in the day honestly, and that's considering things like TWD. I mean I'm not active or anything but I think flexing about how you can "ruin top players" is pretty pathetic.

Ignoring that, that billboard art looks so nice.
bruv he knows a lot of pro players pass, he can litterally delete years of progress for many players if he wanted to. also other guild just grind and give pathetic little incentives for grinding while we get 100 emes for grinding till deadline.
Yeah, okay, and? I think my history here should reveal my own stance on bribe guilds, United Brotherhood still sounds worse.
Oh yeeahh, he has a lot of "pro player pass", I totally believe that. He can "delete years of progress," ignoring how you can't delete Eliatopia accounts as far as I know, nor can someone remove levels from an account, aka, "years worth of progress."

This shιτ sound so tryhard. Probably can't even beat Cartel Hispano in a guild war. Go play Adventure Quest or something, kid.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:25 pm

Gotta listen to cinos, kid, dudes wise
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓

remaru

Post by remaru » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:45 am

cinos wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:29 pm
remaru wrote:
cinos wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:04 am
United Brotherhood sounds like a shιτshow, would've probably taken the number one spot for "worst guild" back in the day honestly, and that's considering things like TWD. I mean I'm not active or anything but I think flexing about how you can "ruin top players" is pretty pathetic.

Ignoring that, that billboard art looks so nice.
Yeah, okay, and? I think my history here should reveal my own stance on bribe guilds, United Brotherhood still sounds worse.
Oh yeeahh, he has a lot of "pro player pass", I totally believe that. He can "delete years of progress," ignoring how you can't delete Eliatopia accounts as far as I know, nor can someone remove levels from an account, aka, "years worth of progress."

This shιτ sound so tryhard. Probably can't even beat Cartel Hispano in a guild war. Go play Adventure Quest or something, kid.
rrl, then why are guild copying our actions rn? And some ppl from wd and void moved to united.
also "deleting years of progress" is a figure of speech, meaning he can just change their pass to oblivion so that no one can log on to them anymore. meaning all the progress would be gone, dumbass.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:46 am

remaru wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:45 am
cinos wrote:
remaru wrote:

rrl, then why are guild copying our actions rn? And some ppl from wd and void moved to united.
also "deleting years of progress" is a figure of speech, meaning he can just change their pass to oblivion so that no one can log on to them anymore. meaning all the progress would be gone, dumbass.
Yeah, I'm real intimidated, totally.

He doesn't have super powers, kid. Scamming someone via pretending to be a pilot is not the badass 'own' you think it is, lmfao. Bet you've never even gone to the pit without some kinda exploit.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

remaru

Post by remaru » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:19 am

cinos wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:46 am
remaru wrote:
cinos wrote:

He doesn't have super powers, kid. Scamming someone via pretending to be a pilot is not the badass 'own' you think it is, lmfao. Bet you've never even gone to the pit without some kinda exploit.
how he "pretending" to pilot accs? also since when did I say he can magically do stuff? you know how to read old man? also why would I go to pit with "exploits" tf?

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:17 am

remaru wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:19 am
cinos wrote:
remaru wrote:

how he "pretending" to pilot accs? also since when did I say he can magically do stuff? you know how to read old man? also why would I go to pit with "exploits" tf?
Pilot scams are one of the only ways for people to get passwords. There's no magical hacker powers that somehow work in Eliatopia and you know it. UBH seems to just be tricking gullible people, if it even has any of their proposed influence at all. My point is that they either don't, which would make them pathetic liars, or they do, and their capabilities are merely scamming people, which as I said, is not the own you think it is.

Also if you have no idea for what I mean in terms of the pit, you're clearly very new, and in no position to talk shιτ.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

remaru

Post by remaru » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:11 pm

cinos wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:17 am
remaru wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:19 am
cinos wrote:

Pilot scams are one of the only ways for people to get passwords. There's no magical hacker powers that somehow work in Eliatopia and you know it. UBH seems to just be tricking gullible people, if it even has any of their proposed influence at all. My point is that they either don't, which would make them pathetic liars, or they do, and their capabilities are merely scamming people, which as I said, is not the own you think it is.

Also if you have no idea for what I mean in terms of the pit, you're clearly very new, and in no position to talk shιτ.
when tf did we pilot scam or scam ppl in general? Ball never pilot scam, that's why a lot of high lv players trust him for years goofy. And again, when did I talk about magic? like when, quote me plz? and yeah I am new, so what, I can talk all I freaking want, and when did I talk crap other than calling you a dumbass(which you kinda are).
the only "scammers" in our guild were carlos05(pit scammer) he left 2 days ago from our guild for having a new owner and freaking Alexander (the old one. current main: BallBusterson)" everyone else in our guild are grinders or dormant bc their playing hhr which ball logs on to their eliatopia acc so they can remain active, he also activates other players acc in other guilds thus why he can screw with their acc anytime he wants but he doesn't want to.