No votes
torch
No votes

Total votes: 0

remaru
Imma make new class suggestion

Post by remaru » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:01 pm

choose one, ends in 7 days from now.
you can re-vote anytime till the deadline.
a basic description for every weapon, feel free to research these weapons, and also open to other weapon ideas.
crossbow: slower firing weapons(also relies on arrows). does more damage, travels faster and stronger, and has a bigger crit chance and damage
Morning Star: another melee range weapon but its basic attack has a lot of aoe and has abilities to moves the character forward closing gaps warriors and whipmasters can't achieve. and this weapon is weaker than warrior in terms of basic attack however this weapon breaks armor(stats not actual armor you're wearing)
Gauntlets: the same idea as Morning Star but has a lot more movent abilities and less aoe.
boots(weapon): sacrifices armor you get from normal boots(armor) and in return gives you abilities and power. this class prefers not to use other weapons even shield
slingshot: the weakest ranger, however, does not need ammo.

daggers: fast, sneaky, can even go invisible. very weak though.
torch: melee with fire also has flame breath and flame dance
Last edited by remaru on Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

remaru

Re: Imma make new class suggestion

Post by remaru » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:19 pm

questions, concerns, ideas? I'm always active :D

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:04 pm

remaru wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:01 pm
a basic description for every weapon, feel free to research these weapons, and also open to other weapon ideas.
crossbow: slower firing weapons(also relies on arrows). does more damage, travels faster and stronger, and has a bigger crit chance and damage
Morning Star: another melee range weapon but its basic attack has a lot of aoe and has abilities to moves the character forward closing gaps warriors and whipmasters can't achieve. and this weapon is weaker than warrior in terms of basic attack however this weapon breaks armor(stats not actual armor you're wearing)
Gauntlets: the same idea as Morning Star but has a lot more movent abilities and less aoe.
boots(weapon): sacrifices armor you get from normal boots(armor) and in return gives you abilities and power. this class prefers not to use other weapons even shield

Imo the crossbow is balance. Sub class archer fr with balance stats.

Isnt morning star related to maces? I think it should deal more dmg but at ridiculous slow pace. (it should be lil more range than warriors but lower than whip masters) also remove the def reduction tbh

Boots.. straight up BAD idea.

Slingshot is still considered an archer class (yes lol) it does not classify as class nor sub-class. This was on helmet heroes where archers start with a slingshot fr (theres only 2 kinds of slingshot in hh, only slingshot and eagle slingshot.) Unli bullets doesn't make it sense since in hh and hhr shot arrows infinitely.
Unli bullets is kinda bad passive, Lower range makes it worse And most people dont have any issue on arrow shortage lol (except when buying it. Really frustrating to do.)

I forgot gauntlets. Imo gauntlets should deal charge damage (hold attack button to deal more dmg.) Speed is a nice concept though for this sub-class.

Daggers should be more rely on crits like whipmasters. Fast atk speed and ability to invisible is good idea fr

Thats it that took me 30mins to type this. I'd go pick with crossbows :D
I simp White Lily

remaru

Post by remaru » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:30 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:04 pm
remaru wrote:

Imo the crossbow is balance. Sub class archer fr with balance stats.

Isnt morning star related to maces? I think it should deal more dmg but at ridiculous slow pace. (it should be lil more range than warriors but lower than whip masters) also remove the def reduction tbh

Boots.. straight up BAD idea.

Slingshot is still considered an archer class (yes lol) it does not classify as class nor sub-class. This was on helmet heroes where archers start with a slingshot fr (theres only 2 kinds of slingshot in hh, only slingshot and eagle slingshot.) Unli bullets doesn't make it sense since in hh and hhr shot arrows infinitely.
Unli bullets is kinda bad passive, Lower range makes it worse And most people dont have any issue on arrow shortage lol (except when buying it. Really frustrating to do.)

I forgot gauntlets. Imo gauntlets should deal charge damage (hold attack button to deal more dmg.) Speed is a nice concept though for this sub-class.

Daggers should be more rely on crits like whipmasters. Fast atk speed and ability to invisible is good idea fr

Thats it that took me 30mins to type this. I'd go pick with crossbows :D
I was thinking of making the crossbow be slower at reloading and even stopping you while you reloading but it has insane one-shot potential.
Morning Star is literally a mace but connected with a chain.
I was thinking of making boots very very weak but you can zoom around.
also forgot that slingshot was an archer in hhr(ngl I have no idea what to do with slingshot)
I was also thinking gauntlets have a lot of movement to close gaps since it has a lower range than Warrior but ig it would be fun to charge up your shot spin around insanely and predict where your enemy will go lol.
hmm, I was thinking daggers to be weak since invisibility would be a little op in pvp but Ig you still need to grind.
this took me less than 5 min to make(thanks to Grammarly)

remaru

Post by remaru » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:31 pm

also vote plz

Glowing

Post by Glowing » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:37 pm

remaru wrote:

ima go with crossbow, now where's my "I Voted" sticker?
remaru

Post by remaru » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:43 pm

Glowing wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:37 pm
remaru wrote:

Attachments
-1x-1.jpg
-1x-1.jpg (210.32KiB)Viewed 1780 times

remaru

Post by remaru » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:44 pm

remaru wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:43 pm
Glowing wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:37 pm
remaru wrote:

choose one fr

remaru

Post by remaru » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:38 am

it a tie rn

remaru

Post by remaru » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:41 pm

vote more, it is that hard to click the vote button and click submit?