Face reveals

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
pit_spectator
Re: Face reveals

Post by pit_spectator » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 pm

to calvin (im katwastaken)

im English guy. However imo mang ko gi roast diha, tan-awn palang nato kung makabuhi kaba ani :/

bread12

Post by bread12 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 pm

UnknownEpoch wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:02 pm
CalvinBi wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:17 pm
Wow what a long time ago this was posted, I sure was fudging dumb back then.
Yeah u dum noob , play laurum online , it's alive u nub fr
Dude last time I saw CalvinBi in game bro was doing pretty good tbh that was like a year ago

bread12

Post by bread12 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:36 pm

pit_spectator wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 pm
to calvin (im katwastaken)

im English guy. However imo mang ko gi roast diha, tan-awn palang nato kung makabuhi kaba ani :/
Is that chinesen

CalvinBi

Post by CalvinBi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:55 pm

bread12 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 pm
UnknownEpoch wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:02 pm
CalvinBi wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:17 pm
Wow what a long time ago this was posted, I sure was fudging dumb back then.
Yeah u dum noob , play laurum online , it's alive u nub fr
Dude last time I saw CalvinBi in game bro was doing pretty good tbh that was like a year ago
Ay thanks lil bro :D :D :D
I'm hungry, give me people to roast. (Except VortexWood though.)

CalvinBi

Post by CalvinBi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:56 pm

Big-Black-Rasta wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm
What's up with u and talking about moms getting cereal
Mind your own godam₦ business ya goosehead.

CalvinBi

Post by CalvinBi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 pm

Why tf do people still chat here? It's only a f*cking battleground of roasting!

Big-Black-Rasta

Post by Big-Black-Rasta » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:01 pm

CalvinBi wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:56 pm
Big-Black-Rasta wrote:
HAHA u call that an insult??! You can do better
An alt

CalvinBi

Post by CalvinBi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:03 pm

Sunix wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:50 am
CalvinBi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:18 pm
I show u how oogly I am Face_Reveal.jpg.jpg
breh u shouldn’t reveal ur face man u say ur 10 haha
Time to roast this mafaka who has no dam₦ father, bro you think 10 is small? You are probably also a minor saying Im ten so shut the f*cking god up cuz only yapping "oH tHiS kId iS tEn LeT's mAkE fUn Of hIm!" is going to be useless you goddam₦ eagle brained, disabled cancerhead. When your mom saw your face, she laughed instead of saying Welcome baby and said you will be a godamn failure, who uses gibberish as their language? You f*cking goosehead! You should be turned into one of those stupid ad speakers cause you have no money! Eh, I left 2 more crumbs? F*ck, I better roast them too.

CalvinBi

Post by CalvinBi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 pm

Big-Black-Rasta wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:01 pm
CalvinBi wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:56 pm
Big-Black-Rasta wrote:
HAHA u call that an insult??! You can do better
You can do better in becoming a goddamn failure you f*cking dumba$$ thinking that you're talking, also you should mind your business because your business kicked you out of your job and now you're bullying a goddamn minor. Roastgpt please please please please, "Okay, fine." But Big-Black-Rasta you’re really looking good nowadays. What Big-Black-Rasta has lost in weight, he has also GAINED in weight.

But Big-Black-Rasta you’ve definitely been packing on the pounds. The last time Big-Black-Rasta went to the dry cleaners they said, “We don't do curtains."

Big-Black-Rasta I checked your Facebook, and it turns out you used to be a bit chubby. I’m impressed that you’ve managed to lose so much weight. That’s right, Big-Black-Rasta lost 30 pounds on Nutrisystem, and another 10 when he shaved his back.

Backstage before this speech I rolled a gigantic fatty. Because that was the only way we could get Big-Black-Rasta on to the stage.

Big-Black-Rasta so fat and lazy the only exercise he gets is when his Restless Leg Syndrome starts flaring up.

Your family told me they regret they couldn't’ be here tonight, but they did send 4 bags of grain.

Big-Black-Rasta you look like if the fat kid from Stranger Things wished he was big. The church didn’t accept Big-Black-Rasta ’s gay lifestyle. So he started his own religion: The Church of Latter Day Taints. It’s like a normal church, except you’re happy when the priest fucks you.

Me and Big-Black-Rasta are really good friends but we’ve had our ups and downs, one time Big-Black-Rasta actually tried to sue me for $10,000. I got really defensive and was like “You’re suing me for $10,000?? frik you...you can suck my hotdog.” and Big-Black-Rasta was like, “well OK if you want to settle out of court.”

Me and Big-Black-Rasta are good friends and we hangout a lot. And some people have even suspected we were gay or something. But that’s not true. We like hanging out and discussing manly guy stuff. Like one time I asked him, “Big-Black-Rasta , tell me about your first slurping, what was it like?” And he said “oh man, it tasted awful.”

When I heard that Big-Black-Rasta finally came out of the closet I wasn't really surprised….dude you're so gay MY butt hurts.

I once asked Big-Black-Rasta why he dresses so flamboyantly and he got upset and hit me with his purse.

I’m having a pretty good time at this roast, but I'm really disappointed with this venue.....I was hoping we could have dinner at a location with a lot more space....like Big-Black-Rasta ’s brown hole.

Big-Black-Rasta - I’m glad you got taken off of the party planning committee, if it were up to you, we’d all be watching showtunes, male strippers, or those two fruitcakes with the white tiger.

CalvinBi

Post by CalvinBi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 pm

And who else wanna join the fight huh? Big black rasta you smell like Big gay rats and are a N!gga (Btw my friend William gave me 5 N-Word passes for the sake of roasting this guy.)