Getting Kicked after only 5 mins of afking

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Stormzy
Getting Kicked after only 5 mins of afking

Post by Stormzy » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:56 pm

Im sorry but that was a stupid thing to add and i think many people would agree on that with me, if you dont thats fine and your opinion. but for the general player base i imagine that this was not a good thing to add. It was nice to see you do something with the game Robby but get rid of that, it adds nothing good to this game imo

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Getting Kicked after only 5 mins of afking

Post by Robby » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:47 pm

Could you give example of why this is a problem for you? Frequently going afk, or is it happening while actively playing?

Zeronium

Post by Zeronium » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:55 pm

Stormzy wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:56 pm
Im sorry but that was a stupid thing to add and i think many people would agree on that with me, if you dont thats fine and your opinion. but for the general player base i imagine that this was not a good thing to add. It was nice to see you do something with the game Robby but get rid of that, it adds nothing good to this game imo
frrr bro i get up for 5 mins and i'm kicked :roll:

Rensoi

Post by Rensoi » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:09 pm

Stormzy wrote:
BRO do you really know what's the benefits of it? It's useful for us not getting pushed at the pit you know what I'm saying it's fair...
Or when we are grinding and accidentally fell a sleep. Think about it, or you don't like it cause u afk grind booting something? Hmmm🧐

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:36 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:47 pm
Could you give example of why this is a problem for you? Frequently going afk, or is it happening while actively playing?
it kicks me basically every single time i step away from my laptop. whether im doing dishes, going to the bathroom or making food. its mad annoying. like i cant even take a pee without having to log back on. like i generally have 0 idea why this was even added

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:37 pm

Rensoi wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:09 pm
Stormzy wrote:
BRO do you really know what's the benefits of it? It's useful for us not getting pushed at the pit you know what I'm saying it's fair...
Or when we are grinding and accidentally fell a sleep. Think about it, or you don't like it cause u afk grind booting something? Hmmm🧐
Ren its me Carlos05, but at that point just sit down. you cant be pushed if your sitting down

Rensoi

Post by Rensoi » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:22 pm

Oh wtf bros got alot of accounts well idk dawg it seems useful fr but you got some point players might not agree with this 5min disconnected

Rensoi

Post by Rensoi » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:24 pm

My only problem is this andriod issue bruh I can't on for too long on a computer shop I'm a mobile player frfr

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:39 pm

Should have make 10 mins rather than 5 fr
I simp White Lily

noobking21

Post by noobking21 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:00 am

Make it 3min so my piloter will be safe.
Thank You for playing Eliatopia have good days.