Regarding when next updates are

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Robby
Site Admin
Regarding when next updates are

Post by Robby » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:23 pm

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a post about the timing of updates in the near future.

As some of you know, a few months ago I have began development on "Helmet Heroes Reborn", which is basically a remake of an older MMO I had made. Player's had been asking for something like it for years, so I figured it was time. So for the past few months I have been devoting a lot of my time towards it. I am still working hard on it currently, and likely will be for the next couple months. So for the next few months (as things have been) roughly 90% of my development time will be spent on Helmet Heroes Reborn and trying to get it out of a beta state, to something that is fully playable and to a point where it can make enough money to support itself.

I will still be checking the Eliatopia forums, mostly the Bugs section for any major bugs or player reports. If you have any suggestions and such, still feel free to post them in the Suggestions forum. Once I get some more free time to devote back to Eliatopia in a few months or so, I will dig through them and try to implement some of them. I know a lot of you have probably posted some, so I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them or abandoning them. Making a game is a lot of work. And making an MMO is a lot more work. Trying to balance 2 of them at once, well you get the idea. So just hang tight for now, more updates will come, it will just be a bit longer than it has in the past as I am now juggling two projects, with the other currently being the main focus.

Thanks!
Robby

troopas

Re: Regarding when next updates are

Post by troopas » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:53 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a post about the timing of updates in the near future.

As some of you know, a few months ago I have began development on "Helmet Heroes Reborn", which is basically a remake of an older MMO I had made. Player's had been asking for something like it for years, so I figured it was time. So for the past few months I have been devoting a lot of my time towards it. I am still working hard on it currently, and likely will be for the next couple months. So for the next few months (as things have been) roughly 90% of my development time will be spent on Helmet Heroes Reborn and trying to get it out of a beta state, to something that is fully playable and to a point where it can make enough money to support itself.

I will still be checking the Eliatopia forums, mostly the Bugs section for any major bugs or player reports. If you have any suggestions and such, still feel free to post them in the Suggestions forum. Once I get some more free time to devote back to Eliatopia in a few months or so, I will dig through them and try to implement some of them. I know a lot of you have probably posted some, so I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them or abandoning them. Making a game is a lot of work. And making an MMO is a lot more work. Trying to balance 2 of them at once, well you get the idea. So just hang tight for now, more updates will come, it will just be a bit longer than it has in the past as I am now juggling two projects, with the other currently being the main focus.

Thanks!
Robby
Thanks for clarifying some things Robby. However, if its gonna take longer for content in Elia, I think you should immediately apply any bug fixes you make so you dont have people waiting several months for annoying bugs. Thanks!

Xx_UwU_xX

Post by Xx_UwU_xX » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:43 pm

Robby wrote:

Thanks!
Robby
Do not worry Robby, take your time

Honorbound

Post by Honorbound » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:46 pm

Robby wrote:

Thanks!
Robby
Yo, can you nerf poison damage on weapons with extremely high fire-rate. that way it is balanced in pvp and you dont get obliterated in 1 second by some guy with a max poison pellet spitter

Xx_UwU_xX

Post by Xx_UwU_xX » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:45 pm

Honorbound wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:46 pm
Robby wrote:

Thanks!
Robby
Yo, can you nerf poison damage on weapons with extremely high fire-rate. that way it is balanced in pvp and you dont get obliterated in 1 second by some guy with a max poison pellet spitter
You can put pioson runes on ur armour thats why the poison rune exist becouse now no one with out poison area can do high poison damage to p5 players

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:57 pm

Xx_UwU_xX wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:45 pm
Honorbound wrote:
Robby wrote:

Thanks!
Robby
You can put pioson runes on ur armour thats why the poison rune exist becouse now no one with out poison area can do high poison damage to p5 players
10 damage 514 times a minute, that's high even for a p5 set. And if a poison zone was used there, that would be 38 poison damage, that would melt even a high level player. Also a weapon of this type is a problem for a wizard, your field doesn't get protection from poison runes, it will break the wizard's field quickly.
It's ridiculous when a player using a level 21 weapon has a better chance of winning in pvp than other classes using higher level weapons.

FizzMain

Post by FizzMain » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:38 pm

ok

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:50 am

Robby wrote:

Thanks!
Robby
yo robby its totally ok as i also need to some months to max my last stuff. other than personal glory i would like to suggest to nerf posion damage on weopens as it create disbalance to game in pvp area. because most resistance gained by p5 gears is 30( if i include shield) and posion damage with grenades can obtained upto 63 at max. so a player with max poison resistance stuff will still receiving 33 dmg per bullet, also we cannot forgot that almost 95% players dont have max resistance so we can imagine the heck amount of dmg done to them. so please have a look and i hope you will nerf posion rightly, many idiots just arrange a pellet with p4 and p5 and try to be oversmart in pvp lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Sigma_

Post by Sigma_ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:03 am

Agreed
Sigma_ brother ;)

Good_luck

Post by Good_luck » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:58 pm

TheWood wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:57 pm
Xx_UwU_xX wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:45 pm
Honorbound wrote:

10 damage 514 times a minute, that's high even for a p5 set. And if a poison zone was used there, that would be 38 poison damage, that would melt even a high level player. Also a weapon of this type is a problem for a wizard, your field doesn't get protection from poison runes, it will break the wizard's field quickly.
It's ridiculous when a player using a level 21 weapon has a better chance of winning in pvp than other classes using higher level weapons.
But if you have enough HP and powerful equipment, p5 pellet and p5 toy won't kill you, like - ZERO -