Goodbye fellow Eliatopians

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
[GrimmyReapy]
Goodbye fellow Eliatopians

Post by [GrimmyReapy] » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:22 pm

Hi, so you might have noticed that I wasn't as active as I was before. That's because I am going to quit Eliatopia. Yeah, I know I'm not that relevant in the game, but I just want to leave a message.

I had fun in this game, especially with my friends and the playstyle of Eliatopia. Although farming is tedious, I felt fulfilled with the progress I made. Also, joining Void was an enjoyable experience, even though my contribution to it was average.

Eliatopia is memorable, thanks to my friends and the guild, but I must quit because of my studies and job.

However, I'm not just going to quit without leaving some stuff behind. Hope you guys appreciate my gifts!

GonDup - Clover guard since you’re the best archer I’ve fought with. I had fun fighting you, my friend :)
Artemis - 20m, because you’re a friend of a friend of mine and you’ve been nice to me in PVP. So, you deserve it.
CrazyVanilla - 20m. I know we’re not that close, and we just know each other in PVP, you've also been nice to me, and for that, I consider you a friend.
StormZy - 20m. Hello, old friend of mine XD
[tris]*ke*lion - 20m. What’s up? It’s been a while since we talked. I hope you’re doing well.

As for my account, I will leave it to the person who created GrimmyReapy. Zero, I hope you take care of my account for I am sure that this won’t be the last time I’ll see this game. I might come back to buy this again, and hopefully, it will reach a higher level than I expect. Its name got the drip so you better not sell it XD.

And now, it's time to say goodbye. Thank you and I'll see you next time!

P.S. For the gifts, trade with Zero.

Melmar

Re: Goodbye fellow Eliatopians

Post by Melmar » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:11 pm

Will miss ye fr grim

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:46 am

Goodbye chief, Unfortunely I've basically quit myself haha. But I'll still get on for free clover guard :lol:

I'll miss our pvp battles

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:25 am

Gudbye VOID's 2nd leader, we'll miss you fr.
Don't worry, I will take care of GrimmyReapy, and I won't sell it fr, tho I'm tempted to do it hahaha jk. Thanks for entrusting me your account ser.

To those who've been mentioned by Grimmy, just trade me on his account. I won't run away fr >:]