Level 100 + 7.5 MILLION coin giveaway (OVER!!!!!)

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
troopas
Level 100 + 7.5 MILLION coin giveaway (OVER!!!!!)

Post by troopas » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:31 am

THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER

So what did it take... 1527 days? Pshhhh, it's not like anybody else is level 100- wait, nevermind.

Here's the video of me reaching level 100, for those who are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nf9NNm9-R8

So how do you participate in this giveaway? It's quite simple really, just provide an explanation on how you found Eliatopia and accomplishments and/or achievments you've done that personally sastified you or made you happy!

The other thing? provide a screenshot of your in game account with the funniest outfit, the funniest looking outfit & most interesting "Eliatopia backstory" will be declared the victor!

The other other thing (IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT NECESSARY TO DO THIS IN ORDER TO COMPETE/WIN) Bonus points to the people who are subscribed to my YouTube channel)

*If not a lot of people participate that will make me a bit disappointed. So just as long as more than 3 people participate I will declare a winner. (also please only use 1 account to participate)

YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 10th, 2023 TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY!
Last edited by troopas on Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:30 am, edited 5 times in total.

Pro_xGamer

Re: Level 100 + 7.5 MILLION coin giveaway

Post by Pro_xGamer » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:46 am

I found Eliatopia while looking for games on Crazy Games.I began a new account named Pro-14 or something like that (i don't remember the name correctly.Then... i got pitted on lv. 21 and began account that you're seeing right now.I told my friend to play but he left after 2 weeks because he was addicted to Clash Royale.He left to me his acc. named God-of-death but i got scammed.
The most good moment on my experience on this game was when I got my dream set:Barbared Armor. :)

Contact me if i win:https://www.youtube.com/@mystic9300

Funny outfit:
Open link in new tab...
Last edited by Pro_xGamer on Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:12 am

Yo its me CAPTAINSTAR! My brother (you may know him) HEROBRINE91 FOUND this game on crazy games.com and start playing. I just always saw him playing elia, I love a bit afterthat, one day a pitter named POKER killed him in pit when he was around level 30, I literally felt very bad even its my brother acc but i want to take revenge to POKER. That was the day(around in June 2022) I made my acc name CAPTAINSTAR... I level up fast a bit but never forgot my revenge.. I got a busy in grind so hard that I forgot to pit poker.. my anger got vanished. Just got new friends and my journey turn from a revenge acc to a normal acc, me as personal changed class 3 times. From gunner to archer to warrior to again gunner as you might know me now. Also, I started youtube because I found elia society is very weak and small in yt. So, yo try popular eliatopia I started posting videos in youtube. I got good supoort. Got many subs and friends, i got many fame in the game at this time it's all do you my brother. If he never got the game I couldn't exist in elia world. My level 100 also done just a month ago, congrats for your lvl 100. Also I send you my random acc picture just some months ago when I was warrior. Hope u love my story, if I win pm me on my yt, enjoy life 🥳
Attachments
IMG-20220923-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220923-WA0000.jpg (101.34KiB)Viewed 1428 times
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

zcbm

Post by zcbm » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:21 am

I didn't find the game myself my best friend found it on crazygames.com and we started playing there were 6 irl friends playing it but now it is just me the one who found the game has like 15 to 20 acc but he remembers only ones password.

Ign- zcbm

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 pm

My in game pic is my pfp batch! It's a faking mutant blue banana holding 2 nerf gunssss! MURICA 8-) backstory? Sub to JoCantaloups nerds! Robby blessed me with me 60 points and 2x money when some update came out. I also managed to obtain a statue in the hof. Oh and I had lots of fun playing and trolling this game. I loved the elia drama the most.

Gimme me my 75m toothpaste!
https://youtube.com/@jocantaloupseliatopia
Chronobreaker 4ever

gigachadius

Post by gigachadius » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:07 pm

Sorry but i got rid of it but my account profile was a bannana man because i tried to become bannana man and than a minion and said i was too cool for school,another reason that it's funny to me is that i tried to make a guild called bannnas.....i know i am weird.
Some stranger.

-Animals-2

Post by -Animals-2 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:35 pm

GIVE ME

kon

Post by kon » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:27 pm

I started the game from my brother sxxdgf2 he found the game on crazygames.com so he started playing so why not i gave it a try and we started competing on who could get stronger i started off as a warrior and he was a gunner once i got to around level 50 he made a archer account and grinded on that so i made a gunner because i got a p3 pellet so i made a gunner named kon_gunner and leveled up quick to a level 80 i was around 10 levels ahead but then my account got hacked but i had all of my armor on a alt at the time because i was trying to get free items from pit so i sold all of my purebone armor and bought a mage account named beast_Mage at around level 75 and i farmed up to 83 but then guess what ?? that account got hacked too they took all items except boots and pecock feathers and a few runes for some reason but i was not complaining i quit eliatopia for a few good months and then i came back and started a whipmaster known as KonradB And now im grinding hope i win :)
Attachments
unnamed (1).png
:
:)
unnamed (1).png (158.9KiB)Viewed 1343 times

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:33 am

dang, me who cant post a screenshot :skull:

troopas

Post by troopas » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:34 am