Level 100 + 7.5 MILLION coin giveaway (OVER!!!!!)

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
imposter_sus
Re: Level 100 + 7.5 MILLION coin giveaway

Post by imposter_sus » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:57 am

How i found elia: while i was in online class instead of doing work i decided to scroll through the newgrounds site's game section and came across elia there (i started playing while among us was still popular so dont judge my username)
My biggest elia achievement: My biggest achievement would probably be getting a 2/3 complete barbed set, or getting a promo finger (BOTH OF WHICH JD SOMEHOW LOST)
Outfit: This is me after my barbed set "disappeared" from Jd's inventory (currently i no longer have my barbed set OR my promo finger, both due to Jd losing them)
Bonus image: this is also a pic with me having the best flag in elia
(btw i am holding no grudge against you jd since i dont even play this game anymore, im just here for the community)
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⡿⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠻⣦
⠀⠀⣸⣿⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣦
⠀⣤⣶⣶⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿
⣸⣿⠀⣿⠀⠀⠿⠿⣿⣶⣶⣶⡿⠛
⣿⣧⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⠛⢿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⣶⠀⢸⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣽⠀⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣦⣠⣴⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:45 am

Troopas am iplied nnn giveway bmm giveway

How i found elia;
I found elia when i was trying to play hh on the official website and it not opening and providing a link to elia since flash wasnt supported (2019/20 may i think)

My biggest achievement;
Idk being some sort of figure in the community and being easily trustable and people just casually lending me hundreds of millions worth of stuff B) also the friends made along the way (but i dipped the game so im back to a nobody ig)

Funny outfit;
Me runing a level 26 set with alot of runes estimated to be 8-15m+ each part lol

send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

Post by 434355656 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:44 am

My adventure in eliatopia beggined only because i couldnt play helmet heroes, my steam version hh didnt worked, i wondered "why?" hh was fun game for me and it always looked interesting, just because i didnt even seen all locations i liked hh for those maps but when i understood i cant play helmet heroes, i waited for something, but after a time i wondered "is there any game like hh?" i tried to find something like it, but then i somehow found eliatopia, by creator of hh! i was happy and instantly played it, i took my friend to play it with me, we were mage and whipmaster, now that friend plays eliatopia for long time like me and we now different classes.
My achievments in this game... can making my friend actively playing eliatopia being achievment? i think not but at least something
I helped other friend in eliatopia one time, and he bringed me to the guild called "aeternum" and i there i did a lot of things maybe
I made them a cool flag guild and also helped discord have cool emotes of runes and stones, and funny ones (:heinserberg_renegade:) i made a lot of friends... this game, eliatopia, i dont know what to say actually, after of thinking how hh is cool, yes i was happy about hh reborn but now.
Now if hh reborn will be released and when i will play it, i always will think about eliatopia, this game charmed me, and after long time, im not would be happy about death of this game, yes that because no updates and there is hhr coming, but i will always love it and i will wait for eliatopia reborn even if it will be released after 10 years, if it would be real actually.
yes i may did a lot of grammatical mistakes in this text (im Russian), but i tried
oh and also um, my favourite costume (i changed acc btw) boys im always free btw 8-)
So true

mechan1k

Post by mechan1k » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:11 pm

I found Eliatopia because I played Helmet Heroes, another game by Robby until the servers sadly shut down. I really liked playing Eliatopia, but then my main account that had 35m and h5 on all wrangler armor got hacked and then banned so I stopped playing for a while. I still have an alt account that I use but it is not very good and has maybe 100k coins at most still on it. Some accomplishments that I have were getting all the way to the end of the story in Eliatopia up until the fight with Xantis, and completing the parkour in the electric jungle area (lol it just took me so long to jump across those wooden pillars). I cant really progress well on that account because I am broke and a bad class. If I win this giveaway I would be very happy and level up my alt account, buy new weapons and could just play the game easier without days of grinding just for 50k coins. I could not upload a picture of my account because I think that the game is having another update, but my username is raknya thank you for reading this. (I also subscribed to your youtube)
Last edited by mechan1k on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hypers20

Post by Hypers20 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:59 am

hi, this is my story

STORY BEGAN

In the year 2021, i finding a game on crazygames.com, searched and searching on youtube, and then saw u then tried to watch your videos, so i tried to play and its fun, I invited my brother then we played again when I was level 15, I don't know what if something will happen if you fell in the void(black place), then i fell in, again and again, and again, and i count it, total I falled to the void for the 50 times, and then when I'm level 20, i try to go to the pit, then someone killed me, then I cried, but I never give up, so yea, I have been improved, until now

Hey, sorry if the story is too short.. i cant explain again

bye, this is my screenshot

my IGN is :Hypers2
Attachments
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg (101.04KiB)Viewed 1008 times
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiKLKHlVoAQXhx2.jpg

CrysalWeapon

Post by CrysalWeapon » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:24 pm

me FireBen i started to play hh when i was bored in my home during lockdown the hh game is started to get strange and one day no hh in browser i was heart broken see it my entire progress in crushed in minutes i started to play elitopia when i saw a hyperlink and boom i reached a brand new world i am making progress now my wish is a neon mage armor i dont kinda need money i just want that armor with its weapon thats all tropas i just want that set if you can then please give it in my FireBen acc just like nomal player i was until my turning point came the pit(well i didnt play in this acc i played it on this acc i am talking with)and was killed with my beetle armor and the runes by WizardMagic and my revege was started in my aother acc called BoomBoxBen but after i reach i beat him/her in pit my revenge was finished then now i have started my new acc its called FireBen(btw dont trust unknown players or friends in pit they will kill you easily kill you if pro)
Last edited by CrysalWeapon on Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CrysalWeapon

Post by CrysalWeapon » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:25 pm

the biggest stuff was when i got 400k my my acc

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:18 pm

3 days left

troopas

Post by troopas » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:54 pm

2 days until the giveaway ends AND my next video will be out