Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:12 am
I'm putting my money on Xantis appearing in HH reborn
it better be alot for all robbys hard work and all he has to put up with

FizzMain

Re: Xantis might return?

Post by FizzMain » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:46 pm

Sadomasoquista wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:23 am
While looking for the new npc interactions, i saw that got my atention more. and is this one.

We know the H.E.O. group and other xanits followers still exists, they may try to bring his conscience a body again...
sd :joy:

Pro_xGamer

Post by Pro_xGamer » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:59 am

why u would listen to a scientic
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

Pechetrance

Post by Pechetrance » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:11 am

Sadomasoquista wrote:
While looking for the new npc interactions, i saw that got my atention more. and is this one.

We know the H.E.O. group and other xanits followers still exists, they may try to bring his conscience a body again...
well, yes but the main character destroyed him. Xantis has a crystal, it connects to Xantis' conscious, but also, it connects to the main character's family's conscious. At last, main character destroy the crystal, so the conscious of Xantis and main character's family all be destroyed.
Donate max blaster to me lol

monkeymon

Post by monkeymon » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:42 pm

if brain still alive he might return
HELP IM IN BASEMENTImageHELP IM iIN A BASEMENT

Post by 434355656 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:54 pm

Mayb...
Remember, main character destroyed crystal that was connected also with his family and maybe xantis
but it was connected to xantis? i dont think xantil would put it in the middle of a room, he could at least hide in a box maybe
I guess crystal was connected only for family OR there could be another shard (because man, xantis would know when human came
maybe he has spare shard if human would kill him?)
The whole map doesnt look like a whole planet, there could be: other cities, town, more renegades and maybe factories
I just think xantis was just made a "real" shard just to learn how much powerful would human get
And after death he could be revived and make himself more powerful (Xantis was a f****ng president and he couldnt be that dumb)
so maybe he will return in better form or something like that
xd
So true

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:12 pm

Pechetrance wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:11 am
Sadomasoquista wrote:

well, yes but the main character destroyed him. Xantis has a crystal, it connects to Xantis' conscious, but also, it connects to the main character's family's conscious. At last, main character destroy the crystal, so the conscious of Xantis and main character's family all be destroyed.
Not even remotely true, the crystal is what connects the mortal world to the soul realm with all the frequencies used for the artificial brains. Destroying it means the brains cannot be tuned to a person's frequency, but the soul still exists, i.e. what the scientist says is entirely true.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

HPTest

Post by HPTest » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:36 pm

noooooooo
I MAKEING GUILD SOON DONATE FOR ME AND SO UR IN IT WITH MY FREINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3l14T0P14 AWSOME

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:53 pm

434355656 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:54 pm
Mayb...
Remember, main character destroyed crystal that was connected also with his family and maybe xantis
but it was connected to xantis? i dont think xantil would put it in the middle of a room, he could at least hide in a box maybe
I guess crystal was connected only for family OR there could be another shard (because man, xantis would know when human came
The whole map doesnt look like a whole planet, there could be: other cities, town, more renegades and maybe factories
I just think xantis was just made a "real" shard just to learn how much powerful would human get
And after death he could be revived and make himself more powerful (Xantis was a f****ng president and he couldnt be that dumb)
xd
Maybe that's right. Xantis looks a little dumb for a 1000 years old man.
Used nuclear weapons for the second resistance. But used some robot in a fight with a stronger third resistance.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:20 pm

TheWood wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:53 pm
434355656 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:54 pm
Mayb...
xd
Maybe that's right. Xantis looks a little dumb for a 1000 years old man.
Used nuclear weapons for the second resistance. But used some robot in a fight with a stronger third resistance.
Pretty sure he did that in order to not destroy his idealized world. Previously he basically had nothing to lose, but after he reshaped humanity into his little cult, I think he would not want to reset it. Plus, on earth, the whole world was practically against him. In "Eliatopia", the humans are just a small minority. By the time they got to his base, there would be no point and no way to nuke Eliatopia without killing himself.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111